[CL] JUVENTUS 1-2 Ajax [April 16th, 2019] (3 Viewers)

vote

• Szczesny

Votes: 51 76.1%
  • De Sciglio

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Bonucci

• Rugani

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A. Sandro

• E. Can

Votes: 4 6.0%
  • Pjanic

• Matuidi

• Bernardeschi

• Dybala

• Ronaldo

Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Kean

• Cancelo

• Total voters

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
Defending properly will set the tone for this match, we need to press from 1/2 field and not let up like second leg atletico. If we play like we defended the first leg vs ajax I dont see good things happening. I have never understood why the fuck Max gives opponents so much space around our box but it can not happen today.

RoiLezard

LizardKing in black&white
Apr 7, 2018
I’m really hoping that Pjanic has a great game today. Whenever we have difficulties moving the ball forward it’s because Pjanic is having a bad day.
I’m honestly worried about starting MDS, but I trust Allegri, though I was kinda hoping to see Costa from the beginning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Defending properly will set the tone for this match, we need to press from 1/2 field and not let up like second leg atletico. If we play like we defended the first leg vs ajax I dont see good things happening. I have never understood why the fuck Max gives opponents so much space around our box but it can not happen today.
We can't play a high line with Bonucci-Rugani IMO. Way too risky.

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
We can't play a high line with Bonucci-Rugani IMO. Way too risky.
Yeah thats true, I dont mean the whole team pulling forward and pressing, I mean we have a habit of giving opponents time on the ball when defending and when defending we should not have our forwards start running at the ball at 1/4 and around our area but start harrasing them at 1/2.

Sep 13, 2015
Our attack should be much more fluid this time.

Last match we suffered a lot with Mandzukic because he wasn't able to get rid off his marker fast enough or make quick runs in between the lines so we couldn't really capitalize on the counters.

Now it should be a different story with the pace of Ronaldo, Dybala and Berna.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)