[CL] JUVENTUS 1-2 Ajax [April 16th, 2019] (3 Viewers)

vote

• Szczesny

Votes: 51 76.1%
  • De Sciglio

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Bonucci

• Rugani

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A. Sandro

• E. Can

Votes: 4 6.0%
  • Pjanic

• Matuidi

• Bernardeschi

• Dybala

• Ronaldo

Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Kean

• Cancelo

• Total voters

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
It would be ridiculous against Empoli, this match is too close to call and decides our whole season. The stakes are high, there are bound to be pre-match tensions considering how we played in first leg. This Ajax is no Atletico that sits deep and waits to counter, but rather the opposite. Meh, its just nerves and I respect everyone's feelings and thoughts even if I may disagree. That said, If we didn't have Max, id be shitting myself right now.
Yeah, we were below par in the first leg and still had the better chances to score another goal. We still have a positive result in our hands.

Ajax is a good, young team playing impressive football. And they're one of the most naive defensively bad teams I can remember at this stage of the competition.

We were bad in Amsterdam and still created a good chance every time we managed to cross the center. RM was the worst they were in a decade and hit a post, crossbar and fucking Benzema slipped on the line.

Something so catastrophic would have to happen for us to get knocked out. Like conceding 3 goals in first 20 minutes and never recovering after that. If we don't gift them a goal like in Amsterdam it's easily 2-0 for us tonight.

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
And people get offended when I call him the shittest player in our squad. Love it when people always use the meme "b-b-but he's defensively solid" when in reality he's probably just as error prone as anyone else while offering absolutely nothing past the halfway line; just because he does nothing people assume he must be good in defense. Padoin offered the same exact traits as De Sciglio but was a lovable guy who could also play in midfield.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)