[CL] JUVENTUS 1-2 Ajax [April 16th, 2019] (17 Viewers)

vote

• Szczesny

Votes: 51 76.1%
  • De Sciglio

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Bonucci

• Rugani

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A. Sandro

• E. Can

Votes: 4 6.0%
  • Pjanic

• Matuidi

• Bernardeschi

• Dybala

• Ronaldo

Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Kean

• Cancelo

• Total voters

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
But it is ridiculous now.
It would be ridiculous against Empoli, this match is too close to call and decides our whole season. The stakes are high, there are bound to be pre-match tensions considering how we played in first leg. This Ajax is no Atletico that sits deep and waits to counter, but rather the opposite. Meh, its just nerves and I respect everyone's feelings and thoughts even if I may disagree. That said, If we didn't have Max, id be shitting myself right now.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
It would be ridiculous against Empoli, this match is too close to call and decides our whole season. The stakes are high, there are bound to be pre-match tensions considering how we played in first leg. This Ajax is no Atletico that sits deep and waits to counter, but rather the opposite. Meh, its just nerves and I respect everyone's feelings and thoughts even if I may disagree. That said, If we didn't have Max, id be shitting myself right now.
It's ridiculous against any opponent. Even if it's close it means we have a fighting chance and we're playing at home so why would anybody "lose hope"? We have the GOAT ffs.
Y'all can nuke this thread after the match for all I care.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
It's ridiculous against any opponent. Even if it's close it means we have a fighting chance and we're playing at home so why would anybody "lose hope"? We have the GOAT ffs.
and it's not even about the goat. when was the last time when we were completely hopeless in a cl knockout tie? even against real, at 0-3, when all teams are considered practically out, we put up a fight.

writing off juventus after a 1-1 away first leg is just... :sergio:

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Nobody's losing hope, i wouldnt take the comments serious. This is SparTuz.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Playing De sciglio is scary though. He was molested the last time he played a CL match. I'm guessing Allegri chose him because he wants to keep that backline rigid. Let's see how this works out.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
It's really annoying though. Yesterday someone here said Allegri wants to defend the result. Proof? He only wants to play Costa for 30 minutes.
I have rarely seen Allegri try to defend anything in all his time here. If he's trying to defend it will be clear (subbing attackers for Barzagli). There will be no Ronaldo-Dybala-Berna. There will be just Ronaldo and 5 midfielders.

There is no coach on earth who says, "I want to defend a 0-0" and then puts CR7 and Dybala on the team sheet. The two are thoughts are diametric.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
It's really annoying though. Yesterday someone here said Allegri wants to defend the result. Proof? He only wants to play Costa for 30 minutes.
A game of two half, to me it's defensive at the start followed by attack in the second half.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)