[CL] JUVENTUS 1-2 Ajax [April 16th, 2019] (38 Viewers)

vote

• Szczesny

Votes: 51 76.1%
  • De Sciglio

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Bonucci

• Rugani

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A. Sandro

• E. Can

Votes: 4 6.0%
  • Pjanic

• Matuidi

• Bernardeschi

• Dybala

• Ronaldo

Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Kean

• Cancelo

• Total voters

RoiLezard

LizardKing in black&white
Apr 7, 2018
According to the latest reports, Allegri has tried De Sciglio as RB in the final training session today. Dybala will start tonight.

Massimilano Allegri has tried five penalty takers during today's training session: Pjanic, Emre Can, Bonucci, Dybala & Cristiano Ronaldo. [Gazzetta]
Well I’m sure it doesn’t necessarily mean that he’s intending to sit back and defend our meaningless first leg advantage. I guess he has to prepare for any possible scenario.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
According to the latest reports, Allegri has tried De Sciglio as RB in the final training session today. Dybala will start tonight.

Massimilano Allegri has tried five penalty takers during today's training session: Pjanic, Emre Can, Bonucci, Dybala & Cristiano Ronaldo. [Gazzetta]
:scared:

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Cancelo can be a nice impact sub in the 2nd half.

But the amount of space Ajax players had on his side throughout the entire game annoyed the shit out of me. DeS can't be any worse.

Interesting that Dybala and Ronaldo have been tried as penalty takers. I imagine both will be dead after 120 minutes and at least one of them should have been replaced by Kean at this point.

Juve FC

Jul 11, 2016
We will sit back and let Ajax come at us. You can just tell from his press conference yesterday. I just hope we can counter a lot better than we did in the 1st leg. Dybala will help in that regard.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
Cancelo was by a large distance our worst player in the first leg. Prefer not seeing him start, let him come play his pseudo-winger role later in the game. Subbing in Cancelo, Costa and Kean could be deadly.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Cancelo was by a large distance our worst player in the first leg. Prefer not seeing him start, let him come play his pseudo-winger role later in the game. Subbing in Cancelo, Costa and Kean could be deadly.
That sounds like Ajax will have the lead.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Allegri said that Spinazzola won't start. That he still physically and mentally has to get to the point where he can play frequent big games at his top level.

Basically betting on Alex's experience.
Sandro was great in the first leg, and also against Milan.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
So from being a sadly irrelevant cog in the Juventus machine this season..Dybala could potentially be captaining the side in the biggest game of the season so far.

This is going to be his night!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 38)