[CL] JUVENTUS 1-2 Ajax [April 16th, 2019] (14 Viewers)

vote

• Szczesny

Votes: 51 76.1%
  • De Sciglio

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Bonucci

• Rugani

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A. Sandro

• E. Can

Votes: 4 6.0%
  • Pjanic

• Matuidi

• Bernardeschi

• Dybala

• Ronaldo

Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Kean

• Cancelo

• Total voters

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
Well it's now or never for Dybala, if this is the line-up it could actually seal his future in the club or fukk it up. Introducing Kean late in the game is actually a wise choice, he has been super clutch in his limited minutes that putting him on for the last crucial 20 minutes would be a pretty good solution whether or not were trailing or not.

Oct 23, 2011
I know most of us would like to see Kean start based on form, but in this match i'd go with Dybala. He will have a lot of freedom to roam between the lines and can be fundamental if he drops deep and connect attack with midfield. We know what he is capable of when given space and i am sure Ajax will give him tons. The line-up posted above is probably the strongest we can field in this game, bar Chiellini. This should be more than enough to put this game to bed early.

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
De Sciglio offers next to nothing going forward but is almost always a rock defensively. Can bring Cancelo on once Ajax is worn down.
I wouldn’t go as far as calling him a rock. He’s been a bit more defensively sound this season. His distribution under pressure however is poor and there’s little doubt that Ajax will try and press high tomorrow.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
If we dont attack from the start and approach the game with intention to defend away goal, we are 100% out.
If you read Allegri's presser you would realize that he is 100% approaching the game to defend the so called lead.

Hints about that, chosing between Kean or Dybala and MDS. Playing MDS means he wants to defend
Talking about coutering their game play, to disrupt their tactics rather than playing to our game and going for a win
Talking about putting pressure on De Jong
He wants Douglas Costa for 30 minutes only

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Our front three is very good! Dybala and Berna will have fun on their right hand side! BTW have we ever started this front three before?

- - - Updated - - -

Costa, Kean and Cancelo on bench! That's not bad actually! I just hope we won't be needing to chase the goal! We know what happens, panic panic panic and long balls to nobody!

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Normally I’d be nervous as fuck about these sort of games, but the got this. He is made for these games.

On another note, time for Dybala to step up again. He’s actually been very good for us in the CL this season, need a HUGE performance from him. He’s playing upfront and seemingly in his favoured position, no excuses.

Let’s do this boys!

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I wouldn’t go as far as calling him a rock. He’s been a bit more defensively sound this season. His distribution under pressure however is poor and there’s little doubt that Ajax will try and press high tomorrow.
There’s no way Ajax will press as much as they did at home. Big difference when you don’t have 50,000 home fans willing you on. There will be moments during the game tomorrow, where they will struggle to get out of their own half. Like what we did to Atletico in the 2nd leg.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
There’s no way Ajax will press as much as they did at home. Big difference when you don’t have 50,000 home fans willing you on. There will be moments during the game tomorrow, where they will struggle to get out of their own half. Like what we did to Atletico in the 2nd leg.
I hope so man. We need to attack from very first minute and score early so they get demotivated. Im expecting a lot from Dybala tomorrow.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Normally I’d be nervous as fuck about these sort of games, but the got this. He is made for these games.

On another note, time for Dybala to step up again. He’s actually been very good for us in the CL this season, need a HUGE performance from him. He’s playing upfront and seemingly in his favoured position, no excuses.

Let’s do this boys!
ron.gif

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
It's been said a million times already but our transfer policy when it comes to CBs this season has been worthy of Secco. We let our better young CB go and kept Rugani who never really proved he's anything more than Empoli material, and we did it to get back that overpaid moron Bonucci.

Then we let our only reliable back up for nothing and replaced him with another cripple. This will enter the textbooks.

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
As arrogant as they are they will play exactly the same way and it’s up to us to make them pay for this arrogance

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)