[CL] JUVENTUS 1-2 Ajax [April 16th, 2019] (3 Viewers)

vote

• Szczesny

Votes: 51 76.1%
  • De Sciglio

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Bonucci

• Rugani

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A. Sandro

• E. Can

Votes: 4 6.0%
  • Pjanic

• Matuidi

• Bernardeschi

• Dybala

• Ronaldo

Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Kean

• Cancelo

• Total voters

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
why would the presence of Dybala or Kean effect who plays RB?
I think if Dybala plays, there's less need for crossing from the wings and also a possible downgrade in defensive pressing (perhaps a deeper line and more concentration needed). So probably both circumstances hurt Cancelo's chances.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Cautiously like this lineup a lot. So #10 might get the start? If you told me last September this would be the CL lineup to chase the title, i would be very happy, just Dybala's poor form the entire season scares me. At least he's not a defender so even if nothing from him and 0-0 at HT, plenty of firepower in Costa and Kean to bring off the bench.
:jflag:

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Leaving Cancelo out shouldnt be an option if he is fit. MDS is decent player and a good backup, but nowhere near the quality of Cancelo. I feel hes getting a bit overrated around here. Cancelo fucked up in last game but he also made a great cross for CR and had a lot of good attacking plays. In general we deal better with pressure with players like Cancelo and AS around.

Gaidamack

Jan 5, 2018
I'll be happy to see Dybala playing in his natural role tbh. He has always preformed when being close to the goal. This season I have no idea what his role is, he just wanders around the right side of midfield for some weird reason only Allegri knows.

Cosa and Kean will be the necessary power from the bench that could change the game the kill the those arrogant Dutch wankers

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Dybala has shown nothing recently to be getting into the starting line up and MDS is bang average at everything should never be picked over a fit cancelo.
This year he still averages roughly 1 g+a per appearance (not start) if he plays as one of the 2 strikers. Considering our opponent and circumstances of the match, it's likely that he will supply something tomorrow.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)