[CL] JUVENTUS 1-0 Monaco (April 14th, 2015) (51 Viewers)

MoM vs Monaco

• Buffon

• Chiellini

• Bonucci

• Licht

• Evra

• Marchisio

• Pirlo

• Vidal

• Pereyra

• Morata

• Tevez

• Barzagli

Results are only viewable after voting.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Dortmund shit this year
It doesnt change the fact that they pose a bigger attacking threat than Monaco.And we neutralized them pretty comfortably.Plus Dortmund were doing really well in Europe before they bumped into us.

Not saying Monaco are not capable of scoring,but if we dont underestimate them,we should be doing pretty fine.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
It doesnt change the fact that they pose a bigger attacking threat than Monaco.And we neutralized them pretty comfortably.Plus Dortmund were doing really well in Europe before they bumped into us.

Not saying Monaco are not capable of scoring,but if we dont underestimate them,we should be doing pretty fine.
I'd still comfortably place Monaco above Dortmund this season, mainly due to the immense gap in defensive ability between the two teams. And if we really gotta watch out for those counters.

In general though I agree of course, we are favourites.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
I'd still comfortably place Monaco above Dortmund this season, mainly due to the immense gap in defensive ability between the two teams. And if we really gotta watch out for those counters.

In general though I agree of course, we are favourites.
I dont disagree with that but just saying i'd be disappointed to see us concede (at home) to this Monaco side.Their approach will obviously be different to Dortmund but we should be containing what is a pretty inferior offense in comparison to the Germans.

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005

Berbatov better any cf Dortmund

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Dortmund had better and more skillful speed merchants than Monaco though.
but monaco defense is more better than dortmund they have best defense in Ligue 1 we need to beat them on the 1st leg so that the 2nd leg in monaco we'll be able to hold them defensively.but their defense position is power

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
We need to be organized at the back and not concede like we did against parma. 6 vs 3 situation.

Monaco's attacking players need to be marked. Track the runs of their wide players.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
We need to be organized at the back and not concede like we did against parma. 6 vs 3 situation.

Monaco's attacking players need to be marked. Track the runs of their wide players.

Don't remind me of that Saturday crap and this clips,although I watched both games with Arsenal are pretty scaring .

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Or at least I think the player I mean is Sturaro, not that easy to distinguish on the gif :D

- - - Updated - - -

My bad, seems to be Padoin.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
I think we'd be better off without a non-fit Pirlo here... Monaco is exactly the team that thrives off players losing possession and Pirlo is the kind of player that takes risks, no matter where he is positioned on the field.

The choice is between Pirlo and Barza. I'd take the latter for sure. Even if that means 3-5-2.

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
Or at least I think the player I mean is Sturaro, not that easy to distinguish on the gif :D

- - - Updated - - -

My bad, seems to be Padoin.

Padoin was doing the right thing by running back to form a defensive line of 4 but by then marchisio had already tracked back with no 5 into the back 4.

From this angle you can see mauri was not tracked by pereyra/sturaro.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 51)