[CL] JUVENTUS 1-0 Monaco (April 14th, 2015) (9 Viewers)

MoM vs Monaco

• Buffon

• Chiellini

• Bonucci

• Licht

• Evra

• Marchisio

• Pirlo

• Vidal

• Pereyra

• Morata

• Tevez

• Barzagli

Results are only viewable after voting.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Dushan wtf you read book idiot?:hustini:
Some who are ignorant might understand that wrongly and think you just named me an idiot.

But guys, he meant a book Idiot. Just to clear up. I'm an idiot by default, we're not mentioning that.

But no, I didn't read it yet. I know it's great but I'm leaving Idiot and Crime and Punishment as last of his books to read. I read everything else by him I think, though. :tup:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
Some who are ignorant might understand that wrongly and think you just named me an idiot.

But guys, he meant a book Idiot. Just to clear up. I'm an idiot by default, we're not mentioning that.

But no, I didn't read it yet. I know it's great but I'm leaving Idiot and Crime and Punishment as last of his books to read. I read everything else by him I think, though. :tup:
See, The Idiot would actually be a fitting username. :D

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005

I not say you idoit calma
www.literaturepage.com/read/theidiot.html

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I'm at Disneyland now. Waiting outside the ESPN zone to opens. They are playing Fox @King of Kings

Damn Mickey Mouse walked by a second ago. Skahauushahzhabaisjjsja

Donaaallddddd!!

I'm feelin emotional right now. "Walking in Memphis" on the loud speakers I have goosebumps
You need help.

And why Disneyland? I went there 11 years ago and it sucked.

Even that whole "California" section of Disneyland was pretty stupid.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)