[CL] JUVENTUS 1-0 Manchester City (November 25th 2015) (9 Viewers)

Juve 1-0 Man Hole - Nov 25, 2015 - MoM

• Sandro

• Pogba

• Buffon

• Barzagli

• Mandzukic

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
Not sure about tonight. City look like a threat, the injuries are actually a blessing for them to set up against this Juve. I think it will be close. Hard to call really, depends on who we start with. Sandro and Morata must start IMO. Also, I hope Sevilla don't wake up tonight and put 4 past BG. Will blow the group wide open if we don't get that point tonight.
:lol:
It's like saying "two goal lead is always the most dangerous lead"

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
What system would you guys play tonight?

I'd like to see a 4-3-3

Buffon
Licht barza chiellini Sandro
Khedira marchisio pogba
Cuadrado morata Dybala

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Juve drop Morata and Cuadrado?
By Football Italia staff

Juventus are expected to field a 3-5-2 system against Manchester City tonight, but Alvaro Morata and Juan Cuadrado could be dropped.

The Champions League showdown kicks off at 19.45 GMT and the temperature in Turin this evening is predicted to be close to freezing.

According to Mediaset Premium, Max Allegri has opted for the 3-5-2 tactic in this crucial game for qualification.

There are still doubts, but the latest reports suggest Paulo Dybala and Mario Mandzukic will be the front two, therefore shelving Morata.

It would be a remarkable decision, as Morata is Juve’s top scorer in the Champions League and netted in the 2-1 victory in Manchester.

As for the other doubt, Stephan Lichtsteiner seems to be the favourite ahead of Cuadrado on the right, while Alex Sandro replaces not 100 per cent fit Patrice Evra on the left.

Considering injuries and suspensions ruling out Sami Khedira, Hernanes, Roberto Pereyra, Martin Caceres and Kwadwo Asamoah, the other starters are pretty much guaranteed.

Juventus (probable): Buffon; Barzagli, Bonucci, Chiellini; Lichtsteiner, Sturaro, Marchisio, Pogba, Alex Sandro; Mandzukic, Dybala
:andyandbarcelona:

- - - Updated - - -

If he keeps doing this... I'd keep playing him too... :shifty:
of course. it is still ugly to watch though.

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
We really have missed Bobby P. I thought he'd take a nice step up for us this year, guy just can't stay healthy though

Another week or two, I guess... remember early/mid December as the original timeline

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
can't stay healthy? he is no caceres.
This season, I mean. Hasn't he been injured twice already? I thought he also missed a couple of weeks with a strain, or something, but could be wrong? Allegri was also testing different setups when he was healthy. Problem is, Bobby P should be a key part of our setup, he needs minutes.

I don't think he's an injury prone player, but if he's going to take that step up this season that I thought he would, he's gotta be on the pitch.

No, he's not injury prone like Caceres. He's also much more important to our team right now, we need him back.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)