[CL] Juventus 1-0 Maccabi Haifa, Oct. 21st 2009 (1 Viewer)

CL Grp A Match 3: Juventus - Maccabi Haifa - Man of the Match

• SuperFriggingGigi Buffon

• Zebina

• Cannavaro

• Chiellini

• Grosso

• Sissoko

• Melo

• Camoranesi

• Diego

• Giovinco

• Trezeguet

• Cáceres

• Poulsen

• Amauri

• Ferrara

• Captain Rabih Fawaz

Results are only viewable after voting.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
your right about efficiency but i can't understand what did u wanted from the game, we were in a terrible period (mini crisis)...you can't bounce with a 5-0 after such a period. Step by step and everything is gonna be good..
you can bounce back, if you go step by step you can oten get stuck in mediocraty, it was a win but not a good one at all, it was hardly encouraging to watch our team come so close to conceeding in large parts of the match, save for buffon thankfully between our sticks.
Ok, we did win but this kind of performance is really scraping on the bare minimum I expected, and I think most other people did on this forum, there was no significant improvement in any of our departments that have been coming under scrutiny of late, defence and out and out attackers, we haven't even overcome our problem of using possesion effectively and not giving it away with sloppy passing and bad movement. The only positive apart from buffon was giovinco, but seeing as he got his favoured left wing role, I think it could almost be expected of him to be seen bucerneering down the flank.

However, ok it was a new formation, but really we should still expect better, World class teams should really be able to adapt without fuss to multiple formations, we haven't seemed to get the 4-3-1-2 right since we started employing it way back in august.

I know this post isn't directed at me and it just so happened to be the first one i came across when I opened the thread just now, so I'm not picking on you lol :D

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
you can bounce back, if you go step by step you can oten get stuck in mediocraty, it was a win but not a good one at all, it was hardly encouraging to watch our team come so close to conceeding in large parts of the match, save for buffon thankfully between our sticks.
Ok, we did win but this kind of performance is really scraping on the bare minimum I expected, and I think most other people did on this forum, there was no significant improvement in any of our departments that have been coming under scrutiny of late, defence and out and out attackers, we haven't even overcome our problem of using possesion effectively and not giving it away with sloppy passing and bad movement. The only positive apart from buffon was giovinco, but seeing as he got his favoured left wing role, I think it could almost be expected of him to be seen bucerneering down the flank.

However, ok it was a new formation, but really we should still expect better, World class teams should really be able to adapt without fuss to multiple formations, we haven't seemed to get the 4-3-1-2 right since we started employing it way back in august.

I know this post isn't directed at me and it just so happened to be the first one i came across when I opened the thread just now, so I'm not picking on you lol :D
:tup: no problem, i liked your post...you're true about stucking in mediocraty. Now i think that you can put another positive aspect: we showed an attacking appetite, too bad we are still bad in finalization. Now i expect minimum 3 goals in the next 2 matches, and hope we won't concede

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)