[CL] Juventus 1-0 Chelsea [September 29th, 2021] (19 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Classic performance, tactically sound. If we had a bit more quality instead of Rabiot and Berna it could have been more comfortable, but Max got it right.

Berna played well tbf, he just doesn't have a cutting edge. Rabiot is a fucking turd. He looks like a Ferrari one minute and then a Robin Reliant for the next.
Baffling how he made that cross field pass on that Berna miss but couldn't make that 2v1 pass earlier in the game. Also that cross field ball was probably the wrong play as he had an open player on the left.

I'm just really happy to see we can be disciplined, it's mental with our team, they just need to treat every game like this.

Mar 3, 2014
Bernardeschi was excellent: you could tell as soon as he was subbed off…the counter attacks stopped. His ability to link play was very impressive. I hope he continues to build off this performance because I loved the flair he showed today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Hard to pick an mvp since all really played well. Its between Danilo Bonucci and Chiesa for me.

That Bonucci one on one with the Chelsea defender was hilarious.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
That was a hell of a performance from a tactical perspective against the European champions.

Disciplined defensive shape, a midfield that protected and covered for their team mates, pace on the break and we looked comfortable right up until the last 10 minutes which were understandably nervous.

Chiesa was the difference but Bonucci MOM for me, he did everything right today and kept Lukaku under control. Another notable mention was the performance of Bentancur - put in a serious shift and is building a very nice understanding with Locatelli. Last few game he has been good. Alex Sandro was superb at LB and limited their dangerous right hand side, another one that looks reborn

Really a superb display, I love a 1-0 with grinta

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Again, lol at those that thought Chelski would trash us in our own stadium.

EuroMax won against peak barfa 2 - 0 at the San siro with a more than sub-par bilan, back in 2013, and we were supposed to fear this side.
Not a chance.

Tactical masterclass by Max.
Not only that, historically we've always performed better in this type of fixtures than "easier" ones (Italy NT too).

If one knows anything about Allegri and the club they support that is.

Now time to worry about Torino.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)