[CL] Juventus 1-0 Chelsea [September 29th, 2021] (70 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Christian Pulisic, Mason Mount, Reece James are all injured and will also miss tomorrow's game

- - - Updated - - -

Tuchel:They have experience, talent, a great squad with depth and a quality coach. They have a winning DNA, a winning mentality: it's the first time I'm playing against Juve, I'll face a team of our level.”

Last edited:

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Christian Pulisic, Mason Mount, Reece James are all injured and will also miss tomorrow's game

- - - Updated - - -

Tuchel:They have experience, talent, a great squad with depth and a quality coach. They have a winning DNA, a winning mentality: it's the first time I'm playing against Juve, I'll face a team of our level.”
Tuchel this is 2021, not 2015. Look at the the Serie A table, lul.

singus

Sep 22, 2020
Berna, Bonucci, Benta will all believe this

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Tuchel: He is one of the greatest ever, he improves every time he is on the field. They lost a big reference, a big champion, a big personality, but you can win games and build strong teams without Cristiano, this is also true,”

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Hows chiesa’s harrasing skills? Shut down jorginho
EuroMax gon field 352. If Chiesa will play classic seconda punta cutting in from left or more centrally remains to be seen, but I feel one of him and Kean will man mark Jorginho fosho.

- - - Updated - - -

Federico Bernardeschi could start against Chelsea tomorrow as a supporting striker. Moise Kean will lead the front-line as well.(Giova Albanese)
How unreliable is this Albanese guy on a scale of Momblano to Agresti? @Mark

Actually thinks Berna will play SS ahead of Kulu and Chiesa.

- - - Updated - - -

Tuchel: He is one of the greatest ever, he improves every time he is on the field. They lost a big reference, a big champion, a big personality, but you can win games and build strong teams without Cristiano, this is also true,”
Is Tuchel a big mindgamer? Feeling the heat of Berna and Kulusexy.

Last edited:
Oct 23, 2011
I don't know why, but I have a good feeling about this. We've had some of the best European nights under Allegri in moments we were facing some adversity and we usually rise to the occasion when facing, on paper, better teams. On top of that, Chelsea is also missing some of their key players.

A narrow 2-1 win would do.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 70)