[CL] Juventus 1-0 Chelsea [September 29th, 2021] (47 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
The scene reminds me of ranieris juve against Madrid. We were in a bad patch and the team was depleted. The surprise win Turned the season around, for a fair while anyway.

Jun 6, 2015
The scene reminds me of ranieris juve against Madrid. We were in a bad patch and the team was depleted. The surprise win Turned the season around, for a fair while anyway.
We really needed our two starting forwards fit for that to happen I feel. Missing Dybala and Morata weakens us quite a bit in attack and Chelsea has kept 22 clean sheets in 34 matches in CL and PL games under Tuchel. I don't think we ourselves are defensively a good enough team to win this game, I'd happily take a draw. Hopefully I'm going to be positively surprised.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
We really needed our two starting forwards fit for that to happen I feel. Missing Dybala and Morata weakens us quite a bit in attack and Chelsea has kept 22 clean sheets in 34 matches in CL and PL games under Tuchel. I don't think we ourselves are defensively a good enough team to win this game, I'd happily take a draw. Hopefully I'm going to be positively surprised.
Yea i dont expect much either

and a formation, because why not

tek
Danilo de ligt Bonucci chiellini sandro
Cuadrado Locatelli bentancur Chiesa
Kean

singus

Sep 22, 2020
Yea i dont expect much either

and a formation, because why not

tek
Danilo de ligt Bonucci chiellini sandro
Cuadrado Locatelli bentancur Chiesa
Kean
I think thats the best we can do.

Im not impressed with Danilo as he doesnt offer anything or much moving forward. And playing the 2 bonehead CBs at the same time might backfire as well. But if Danilo, Ligt, Bumbum and Chiellini can be tasked with defending in our box all of the game, then maybe it will give some energy and space to Sandro and Cuadrado to move forward and combine with Chiesa and Kean. It should be possible to generate a few chances from that. A lot depends on which version of Sandro we will see.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
1632764232019.gif

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Allegri isn't going to want too many changes from the past few games after starting to win again....he is forced with dybala and morata but I don't see him changing too much more.

Danilo MDL bonucci and sandro is a given.

Cuads bentancur locatelli and hopefully bernadeschi over rabiot.

Chiesa and kean upfront...I see absolutely no reason why berna or anyone else would start upfront ahead of kean. Absolutely ludicrous to think that would spoken about.

Doesn't leave us with much off the bench for the final third.. Kulu can come on and replace one of cuads or chiesa is they need it. No one to replace kean if need be.

I have watched Chelsea a few times this season. They are superior to us no doubt but are very lucky we are missing key players. I really don't see them smashing us, provided our players are switched on. We just can't afford brainfarts at set pieces. W

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
Allegri isn't going to want too many changes from the past few games after starting to win again....he is forced with dybala and morata but I don't see him changing too much more.

Danilo MDL bonucci and sandro is a given.

Cuads bentancur locatelli and hopefully bernadeschi over rabiot.

Chiesa and kean upfront...I see absolutely no reason why berna or anyone else would start upfront ahead of kean. Absolutely ludicrous to think that would spoken about.

Doesn't leave us with much off the bench for the final third.. Kulu can come on and replace one of cuads or chiesa is they need it. No one to replace kean if need be.

I have watched Chelsea a few times this season. They are superior to us no doubt but are very lucky we are missing key players. I really don't see them smashing us, provided our players are switched on. We just can't afford brainfarts at set pieces. W
I agree but Chiellini is starting this one 100%, and I think Bonucci needs to rest more than De Ligt.
Also, Rabiot probably isn’t fit for the game.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 47)