[CL] Juventus 1-0 Chelsea [September 29th, 2021] (63 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
The guy id try up front as a second striker is McKennie. He’s done it before at Schalke. Sounds wild but he can link with the other mids like Dybala has, can create space with his runs, and can press. Obviously not ideal but I feel like Kulu is gonna struggle since I’m not expecting juve to dominate possession.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
A draw would be gold here. We have pretty much zero upfront and everyone knows our midfield and defence issues so far this season, so this game scares the shit out of me.

Our rotten luck before big CL games strikes again.
Tuchel spent the last few weeks trying to figure out how to neutralize Dybala and Morata. He won't see it coming when the Bernie train rams through Chelsea :tuttosport:

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
The Liverpool Milan game showed that Liverpool will dominate their matches but they have defensive weakness. We need to go out and test Chelsea, going for that classic Italian defensive approach will be a disaster because we don't keep clean sheets.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Dybala is expected to miss only two games: Chelsea and Torino. He could be available after the international break. While for Morata, He could be out until the end of October. [Sky]

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Dybala is expected to miss only two games: Chelsea and Torino. He could be available after the international break. While for Morata, He could be out until the end of October. [Sky]
Time for Kean to shine

- - - Updated - - -

Fuck international break by the way. Our South Americans will play 3 games in 2 weeks again, and we’ll play Roma right after.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
If we could replicate the performance of beating Tottenham 2-1 that night in England .... we could be the match winners.... if ...

I think Allegri’s approach will be setback and counter ... crowd the middle ...

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
We usually perform better against the bigger teams. Plus this is at home. And Chelsea isn't a top 3 Euro club like they fooled some people into thinking after winning CL. They've their kinks.

On the other hand, big injury issues in attack on top of lineup and defense problems we've been having.

Draw sounds about right. Not sure if good enough.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 62)