[CL] Juventus 1-0 Chelsea [September 29th, 2021] (63 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Chiellini must play here, I don't trust Bonucci and De Ligt together at all. Hope to see MDL with Giorgio, but I'm pretty sure it will be Leo again. We need more strength and speed vs Lukaku.

Big game for Kean and Chiesa too, doubt we'll have many chances, they need to be clinical.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Im positive for this. Play back 3 just like Chelsea. We will get a positive result.
3-5-1-1 is the way.
tek
Cuads-De Ligt-Bonucci-Chiellini-Alex Sandro
Bentan-Loca-Rabiot
Chiesa
Kean

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #9
    Chiellini must play here, I don't trust Bonucci and De Ligt together at all. Hope to see MDL with Giorgio, but I'm pretty sure it will be Leo again. We need more strength and speed vs Lukaku.

Big game for Kean and Chiesa too, doubt we'll have many chances, they need to be clinical.
    I think he will go 3-5.2 with De Ligt Bonucci and Chiellini for this one.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017

Any good under 23 strikers

singus

Sep 22, 2020
    I expect a 3-0 hammering in this game. Unless they let go off the gas at 2-0. We didnt play football today. We need to step up massively each and everyone, to get a result here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 63)