[CL] JUVENTUS 0-3 Real Madrid [April 3rd 2018] (15 Viewers)

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
I dont think Buffon was smiling to say he was happy about tonight, but sometimes just congratulating the opposition the way he did just shows what a truly classy player he is, storming off would have done him no good, sometimes you have to put on a brave face and just smile. I'd have been even more gutted and heartbroken for him if he showed anything less
I think he shows too much respect at time and that is reflected across our team. We showed too much respect and then humbled once they scored the second. Yes we went at them once the scored the first but I feel there is a balance and we struggle to get it right mentally when taking on Real. You can tell the confidence oozing from Real when they came back on to the pitch in the second half. As for us? It was similar to Cardiff, again we came out early like we wanted to make amendments trying to stay calm but inside we are rushing it. So much going wrong in the heads of the old guards. Winning CL isn't only an obsession for us fans but it's the same for them players. Yes they mask it but as soon as they hit a stumbling block team like real they lose their confidence and get lost in the past. We should have done a lot better today... a lot better.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Chiellini sucks. Always manages to come up with blunders. And he can’t make a 3-meter pass.

And fuck Cakir.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Drizzy

Apr 26, 2015
why calma?

This game shows exactly what is wrong with this team.

It is not the coach. It was not the tactics. It was our superior defence that has only conceded once in serie a in 2018.

Chiellini is done. Barzagli is done. And Buffon needs to go.

The mistakes in this game are very similar to the ones in the final. I felt like I was watching the same game.

We played extremely well and have nothing to show for, yet these individual errors cost us the tie.
Ok that's not true lol, it starts with Allegri for thinking it ws a good idea to line up this way....Just like Cardiff and just like Ventura did vs Spain...it was an absolute Joke playing this way. That said, Barzagli really wasn't that bad, the first goal was De Sciglio leaving the entire right hand side open, the 2nd goal idk WHAT chiellini was thinking not letting buffon just pick up that ball....the third goal was again de sciglio, he was the only one who didn't step up in time

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Ronaldo is just an alien and it's not fair to play against him.

Since he had 2g1a tonight this means that on fair terms it was 0-0.

Good for me. :baus:

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Allegri should learn that playing players out of position it’s almost always bad idea. If you want to play 4-2-3-1 at least play best players you have. I dont get why people are blaming Alex Sandro here.

OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #776
    not that I think it would matter, mind you. Don't see the need when we have such an important Serie A match in a matter of days. We need to focus on that must win tie.

Mar 10, 2009
    I lost interest in football after tonight. Kind of glad Italy isnt in WC. Would have gotten $#@!d anyway.

I know the feeling. I'm not one of those who believes that the quality has declined, just the entertainment value isn't all that anymore. In times when Juve flopped in the CL, I had Serie A to look back to watch Juve play against good quality teams. Now Serie A is terrible, and the only real interest is when we play in the CL.

Drizzy

Apr 26, 2015
    I think he shows too much respect at time and that is reflected across our team. We showed too much respect and then humbled once they scored the second. Yes we went at them once the scored the first but I feel there is a balance and we struggle to get it right mentally when taking on Real. You can tell the confidence oozing from Real when they came back on to the pitch in the second half. As for us? It was similar to Cardiff, again we came out early like we wanted to make amendments trying to stay calm but inside we are rushing it. So much going wrong in the heads of the old guards. Winning CL isn't only an obsession for us fans but it's the same for them players. Yes they mask it but as soon as they hit a stumbling block team like real they lose their confidence and get lost in the past. We should have done a lot better today... a lot better.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Yes, and when we get embarssed in CL we just act like well, what were you expecting anyway? Then just mask the CL defeats with winning vs benevento or crotone and then acting like we're back lol, it's a cancerous thing we're doing and we will NEVER win a CL in the near future, its a disgrace

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
    Ronaldo aside, I really think one of the keys to their domination is their wingbacks, those guys are everywhere for them and create a lot of chances.

OP

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #780
    Allegri should learn that playing players out of position it’s almost always bad idea. If you want to play 4-2-3-1 at least play best players you have. I dont get why people are blaming Alex Sandro here.

Because maybe if Sandro was in WC form as a LB like last season, we would have had different circumstances. Who knows.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)