[CL] JUVENTUS 0-3 Real Madrid [April 3rd 2018] (27 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Definitely not this year, too many holes in the midfield a defence that is clearly deteriorating
Key injuries at bad times
It wasn't going to happen this year, a lot will depend on the Mercato
We are one or two midfielders away from having a top midfield, our attack is settled its just about finding a way to play everyone together
Defence is where we really need to improve

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
We need full backs too, and good ones, none of this darmian shit

Kian

Jul 22, 2011
yes i agree, but no need for the harsh words. Barzagli was finished at the highest level back in 2015 already, Buffon is FINALLY getting old and should be retiring. CHiellini tho, i think he has a lot to offer here still. him and Caldara give you everything you want from a CB partnership - experience, leadership, strength, quickness, aerial pressence, passing range, ball holding capabilities under pressure... i think he will look better without Barza next game for sure
Unfortunately chiellini is far from being quick these days. Just think back to that Harry Kane chance. Benatia - Caldara is the way to go. Enough with experience experience experience.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
MotM Ronaldo

Special mentions to Chiellini, Barzagli, and Cakir

Don't know how we didn't score. Well, I do know...we panicked. Team still hasn't learned to play with cool heads when the going gets tough in the biggest CL games.

We weren't gonna snatch the win in 2nd half. Team is too fatigued for that against a fast Real side.

But holy Chiellini...and the red.

I would've started Rugani and Cuadrado. Other that that, good lineup and formation. Team was set up well.

Looking forward to ongoing Negative Nancy parades about how everything about our team is shit, how Allegri, Marotta all should be fired and Agnelli should fire himself, how we need to lock players up against their will, sell everyone else, and start buying Neymars and Mbappes.

Mar 17, 2018
cant sell your best player every season and expect to compete with the reals and barcas...

if management doesn't recognize this and dish out some serious cash for 1-2 wc players then they have pretty much decided to stay a serie a team.

Aug 2, 2005
I blame Allegri on all of this, I usually don't but this time I do and what sucks is that if we get rid of Allegri, we won't be getting anyone better.
I agree that we are not going to get someone better but
I'll gladly take it.

got sick of seeing the same mistakes, not sure why he never learns.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Good luck waiting.
Ronaldo is 32 and could go on for the next 4 years knowing how keep himself up
While Messi just turned 30.
They're in the apex physically speaking.
So it's going to be this way for the next 5 years as well.
What we can hope is that Real and Barca will fail to replace some players while we keep up a decent team.
We had 2 chances we wasted them.
Now it's going to be terribly hard
No.

Male athletes in pretty much every sport hit their physical peak during their mid twenties. So did Ronaldo and Messi.

It's just that they are declining at a very slow rate physically while building incredible experience.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn A0001 met Tapatalk

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
and really I love Buffon, but how can you always come with a smileys like him after such a humiliation. Really even Khedira could take it like a man and Gigi just goes smiling with everyone. If I was in his shoes I would go straight to the changing room.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Didnt saw te game but read carefully the live thread. Thanks to all for the good commentary, it has been good while it lasted.

Well, this terrible. What can be said about this embarrastment in our turf. A truly sad and ugly day..

Most likely this will have consequences in the mercato. So many questions to answer now...if we want to compete in europe that is.

I think we dropped our chances of winning the trophy in the last 2 finals. Now we will have to rebuild for realz...jeez.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
For me this tie is not over yer. Its almost impossible but its football. We are really week mwntally that we stopped playing after the red card. I expect us to show some good football at bernabeu with out pressure. We will probably not win the tie but i expect us to win the match.

We should field these guys:
Szczesny
Mds Benatia Rugani Sandro
Sami Pjanic Matuidi
Cuads Costa
Higgy

Berna and Bentacur coming in at 60 minute.
The formation and the selection of the players is what I want to see as well but:
1. Bentancur is suspended for the 2nd game
2. I hate to say it but losing 3-0 at home - Its definitely over.. the 2nd game is for protocol only and unless Real play a 2nd fiddle team there is no way they will lose by 3 goals margin..

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
and really I love Buffon, but how can you always come with a smileys like him after such a humiliation. Really even Khedira could take it like a man and Gigi just goes smiling with everyone. If I was in his shoes I would go straight to the changing room.
After a couple times u get used to it.

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
Maybe he doesn't give a shit anymore. He's retiring anyway.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I dont think Buffon was smiling to say he was happy about tonight, but sometimes just congratulating the opposition the way he did just shows what a truly classy player he is, storming off would have done him no good, sometimes you have to put on a brave face and just smile. I'd have been even more gutted and heartbroken for him if he showed anything less

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)