[CL] JUVENTUS 0-3 Real Madrid [April 3rd 2018] (21 Viewers)

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Special mention to this guy and his team. Wasn't a decisive factor, but for me was also very suspicious, and the odd decision and card didn't change that.

He's a sneaky little fucker.
I had the game on but wasn't really watching 2nd half. Was that a red? Seemed Dybala didn't know what he was doing.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
worst part about tonight is the attitude towards transfers will remain the same. Sell quality and buy someone of slightly lesser quality. Not that they played badly tonight but when you go from having a midfield of Vidal, Pogba, Pirlo to khedira and bentancur it kinda shows the difference in quality a top elite team has and what we evolve into. Problem is we'll sell top player(s) this summer and plug up other gaps creating new ones. same story different mercato
But if you look at it. The Pogba’s and Vidals at the time wasn’t exactly world class names when we bought them. So saying going from that to this is ridiculous. We’ve been doing this from the beginning. Just got lucky that they turned out the way the did. Even Marotta said he had sleepless night just after we signed Pirlo, as it was a gamble and he even had some doubts.

Anyways fuck all this I’m going to bed. Fucking football getting on my nerves.

Jul 20, 2012
Lol these are a class of players that we will never see wearing a Juve shirt again for a long time baring some Marotta magic. We need more players of that caliber not less.
We have szczesny who is a very capable keeper, as well as young players in Rugani and Caldara who need to take over the reigns from these players

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
So much for fucking experience. I'm not saying Rugani would've done better, but the defense was absolute shit tonight. The yellow for Bentancur and second yellow for Dybala were both incredibly harsh, but overall we didn't take our chances, and they did. Up until the 64th minute, we were the better team. It's a shame that the tie is already over, but it's also time for the old guard to hang up their boots. Guys like Chiellini, Barza, and Buffon shouldn't be guaranteed starters anymore. Khedira did surprisingly well, but both Higuain and Costa were disappointing; Dybala wasn't great either. Asamoah and Bentancur were alright, but the defense was in shambles tonight. De Sciglio and Chiellini in particular were comical. Also, if Alex Sandro wants to leave, he can fuck right off.

We're probably gonna win another double and convince ourselves it was a successful season because we dominated and destroyed pathetic opposition in a pathetic league. It's like a senior in high school bullying a bunch of freshmen nerds. No season is ever a success when you're embarrassed and humiliated 3-0 at home in, arguably, your most important game of the season.
All said and done it's a football match and you go from 1-0 to 3-0 quickly. Could have been 6-0 and the story is the same. You don't even need one bad game or game where things go badly, at CL level it can be less than a half. It happens to major teams many times but difference with us it that fans ARE totally obsessed with the CL so every loss is crushing because you wait another year and another year and so on for the chance to rectify it. That's why it's absolutely right that we as fans can't get so hung up on it, you turn it into a mental problem.

Did anyone really feel like this was a team placed to win the CL this season? I never did. I think we're staggering a transition.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Get your point but no point in selectively excluding a suspended starting midfielder. Not that I'm a huge fan of him anyway.

Give us €300m extra a season and we'd probably be a lot closer, but European mentality is something a lot choose to ignore. As a club we don't have it.
even if I do like Pjanic and matuidi they dont share remotely anything like the cohesive unit we once had in midfield, I'd still argue pound for pound Vidal and pogba to say the least are better

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
there will be another game difference making players, and guess what, they will not be our players and mostly gonna play for real or barca.
unless our management start to spend which is not going to happen
This lol

Makes no difference. Somebody like Mbappe and whoever else will go to those 2 club always. If they miss them, City or PSG will snap them up.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
But if you look at it. The Pogba’s and Vidals at the time wasn’t exactly world class names when we bought them. So saying going from that to this is ridiculous. We’ve been doing this from the beginning. Just got lucky that they turned out the way the did. Even Marotta said he had sleepless night just after we signed Pirlo, as it was a gamble and he even had some doubts.

Anyways fuck all this I’m going to bed. Fucking football getting on my nerves.
We've always made or shaped great players, it's not going to change. People shouldn't bother hoping for it to suddenly change.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
why calma?

This game shows exactly what is wrong with this team.

It is not the coach. It was not the tactics. It was our superior defence that has only conceded once in serie a in 2018.

Chiellini is done. Barzagli is done. And Buffon needs to go.

The mistakes in this game are very similar to the ones in the final. I felt like I was watching the same game.

We played extremely well and have nothing to show for, yet these individual errors cost us the tie.
yes i agree, but no need for the harsh words. Barzagli was finished at the highest level back in 2015 already, Buffon is FINALLY getting old and should be retiring. CHiellini tho, i think he has a lot to offer here still. him and Caldara give you everything you want from a CB partnership - experience, leadership, strength, quickness, aerial pressence, passing range, ball holding capabilities under pressure... i think he will look better without Barza next game for sure

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Listen, I understand we are just debating and talking about a soccer team, but given the amount of senseless things you have posted on this forum, I feel like I can get away with one comment about Buffon, who is clearly past it.
If my posts are senseless then telling Buffon and co to fuck off tops that

Seriously I hope you get banned for that, shows what an ungrateful 'fan' you are

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
seriously i cannot wait for ronaldo and messi to just seriously retire and $#@! off already
Good luck waiting.
Ronaldo is 32 and could go on for the next 4 years knowing how keep himself up
While Messi just turned 30.
They're in the apex physically speaking.
So it's going to be this way for the next 5 years as well.
What we can hope is that Real and Barca will fail to replace some players while we keep up a decent team.
We had 2 chances we wasted them.
Now it's going to be terribly hard

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I had the game on but wasn't really watching 2nd half. Was that a red? Seemed Dybala didn't know what he was doing.
Meh, easily given even if it was completely accidental. That's why the guy is a cunt, it was easy to give a warning for that in the context. He just stopped short of waving a white scarf once or twice.

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
Good luck waiting.
What we can hope is that Real and Barca will fail to replace some players while we keep up a decent team.
Gaynaldo is 33 btw.

Jul 20, 2012
yes i agree, but no need for the harsh words. Barzagli was finished at the highest level back in 2015 already, Buffon is FINALLY getting old and should be retiring. CHiellini tho, i think he has a lot to offer here still. him and Caldara give you everything you want from a CB partnership - experience, leadership, strength, quickness, aerial pressence, passing range, ball holding capabilities under pressure... i think he will look better without Barza next game for sure
I think Chiellini should be a rotational player at best.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Good luck waiting.
Its ok ronaldo will be finished in the next 2 years

Messi will suffer a horrendous leg break and that'll finish him too

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
All said and done it's a football match and you go from 1-0 to 3-0 quickly. Could have been 6-0 and the story is the same. You don't even need one bad game or game where things go badly, at CL level it can be less than a half. It happens to major teams many times but difference with us it that fans ARE totally obsessed with the CL so every loss is crushing because you wait another year and another year and so on for the chance to rectify it. That's why it's absolutely right that we as fans can't get so hung up on it, you turn it into a mental problem.

Did anyone really feel like this was a team placed to win the CL this season? I never did. I think we're staggering a transition.
Definitely not this year, too many holes in the midfield a defence that is clearly deteriorating
Key injuries at bad times
It wasn't going to happen this year, a lot will depend on the Mercato
We are one or two midfielders away from having a top midfield, our attack is settled its just about finding a way to play everyone together
Defence is where we really need to improve

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
For me this tie is not over yer. Its almost impossible but its football. We are really week mwntally that we stopped playing after the red card. I expect us to show some good football at bernabeu with out pressure. We will probably not win the tie but i expect us to win the match.

We should field these guys:
Szczesny
Mds Benatia Rugani Sandro
Sami Pjanic Matuidi
Cuads Costa
Higgy

Berna and Bentacur coming in at 60 minute.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)