[CL] JUVENTUS 0-3 Real Madrid [April 3rd 2018] (28 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
worst part about tonight is the attitude towards transfers will remain the same. Sell quality and buy someone of slightly lesser quality. Not that they played badly tonight but when you go from having a midfield of Vidal, Pogba, Pirlo to khedira and bentancur it kinda shows the difference in quality a top elite team has and what we evolve into. Problem is we'll sell top player(s) this summer and plug up other gaps creating new ones. same story different mercato

Buy on AliExpress.com

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Special mention to this guy and his team. Wasn't a decisive factor, but for me was also very suspicious, and the odd decision and card didn't change that.

He's a sneaky little fucker.
I'm generally against not having refs from big profile leagues officiating big games
There's a different pressure, no reason to not have German or English ref for example in a game like this but as you said it wasn't the decisive factor

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
So much for fucking experience. I'm not saying Rugani would've done better, but the defense was absolute shit tonight. The yellow for Bentancur and second yellow for Dybala were both incredibly harsh, but overall we didn't take our chances, and they did. Up until the 64th minute, we were the better team. It's a shame that the tie is already over, but it's also time for the old guard to hang up their boots. Guys like Chiellini, Barza, and Buffon shouldn't be guaranteed starters anymore. Khedira did surprisingly well, but both Higuain and Costa were disappointing; Dybala wasn't great either. Asamoah and Bentancur were alright, but the defense was in shambles tonight. De Sciglio and Chiellini in particular were comical. Also, if Alex Sandro wants to leave, he can fuck right off.

We're probably gonna win another double and convince ourselves it was a successful season because we dominated and destroyed pathetic opposition in a pathetic league. It's like a senior in high school bullying a bunch of freshmen nerds. No season is ever a success when you're embarrassed and humiliated 3-0 at home in, arguably, your most important game of the season.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
My favourite moment in an otherwise forgettable game is when we applauded Ronaldo's goal. I got goosebumps watching that. It just shows we are a big club with values and not a tinpot club like Napoli for example thats butthurt cos great players score on us.
at least ronaldo had the gratitude to thank the fans back, still he's a cunt and i cant wait for him to just retire already

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Plenty of us called this ages ago, this was the only fucking possibility with our measly net spend and our open door 'bye thanks' transfer policy. There was never any other outcome.

Jul 20, 2012
why calma?

This game shows exactly what is wrong with this team.

It is not the coach. It was not the tactics. It was our superior defence that has only conceded once in serie a in 2018.

Chiellini is done. Barzagli is done. And Buffon needs to go.

The mistakes in this game are very similar to the ones in the final. I felt like I was watching the same game.

We played extremely well and have nothing to show for, yet these individual errors cost us the tie.

alex_samatar

Feb 16, 2004
Clearly we need a big change. Buying the best players in Serie A could help a lot and keeping them for along time. There are alot of talents in Serie A and they would love to play for Juve.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Team needs an overhaul after this year. The old guard is old, and there needs to be significant investment, and can't always go for deals. If we spend the kind of Milan did last year, we might be looking at a different situation..

Also Allegri tinkers too much. Sandro is a fullback. Why is he being played as a winger?

If Juve doesn't want to be irrelevant globally in 5 years, they have got to invest. Part of the problem is however that domestically the talent of Italy is abysmal, and that needs to change before Serie A has any sort of revival.
How much money can we invest

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Blaming individuals is very fair in this game. Chiellini is at fault for at least 2 of the goals. De sciglio was at fault for letting isco get past him, but what fuck was chiellini doing?

On the second goal, WHAT WAS CHIELLINI DOING?? AND both him and buffon are at fault. Are you fucking kidding me?

This game was once again all individual errors.

As a team we played well overall. Allegri did a good job tactically. This game sums up the mindset and mentally fragile "our oldguards" are.

Fuck off buffon, chiellini, and barzagli. In btoh Juve and the national team.

Cl is over, we had a decent run but our team needs to get rid of these shit players
Lol these are a class of players that we will never see wearing a Juve shirt again for a long time baring some Marotta magic. We need more players of that caliber not less.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
why calma?

This game shows exactly what is wrong with this team.

It is not the coach. It was not the tactics. It was our superior defence that has only conceded once in serie a in 2018.

Chiellini is done. Barzagli is done. And Buffon needs to go.

The mistakes in this game are very similar to the ones in the final. I felt like I was watching the same game.

We played extremely well and have nothing to show for, yet these individual errors cost us the tie.
Seriously when you said Buffon should fuck off shows how spoilt you have been :sergio:

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Plenty of us called this ages ago, this was the only fucking possibility with our measly net spend and our open door 'bye thanks' transfer policy. There was never any other outcome.
same people will celebrate Beppe's Darmian, Can and Cristante transfers, all while shitting at the departing Dybala :agree: tuzzers are blind

Aug 2, 2005
seriously i cannot wait for ronaldo and messi to just seriously retire and $#@! off already
there will be another game difference making players, and guess what, they will not be our players and mostly gonna play for real or barca.
unless our management start to spend which is not going to happen

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
If we don't step it up then this is going to end very quickly.
And it was.

Honestly, why even bother showing up at this point if we're just going to continually be humiliated by these bullshit Spanish clubs? We're not going to win this tournament anytime soon, if ever again if we're being honest. We just don't have the fund to compete. At this point, don't even show up to the return leg, there's no point. And now we'll hear about this fuck Ronaldo well into next season.

So glad I couldn't watch the game because of work.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Next year Buffon will probably retire and we will have the Polak who is ok but we need to change half the team in order to really grow
A.Sandro Chiellini Benatia Dybala D.Costa - Those are the only players who should remain
Higuain is a great player but is very slow and cant really play against Real as he could be handled easily by the defenders

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
worst part about tonight is the attitude towards transfers will remain the same. Sell quality and buy someone of slightly lesser quality. Not that they played badly tonight but when you go from having a midfield of Vidal, Pogba, Pirlo to khedira and bentancur it kinda shows the difference in quality a top elite team has and what we evolve into. Problem is we'll sell top player(s) this summer and plug up other gaps creating new ones. same story different mercato
Get your point but no point in selectively excluding a suspended starting midfielder. Not that I'm a huge fan of him anyway.

Give us €300m extra a season and we'd probably be a lot closer, but European mentality is something a lot choose to ignore. As a club we don't have it.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Juventus tricked me again, not by watching this match having hope but playing a good game after conceding. After the 0-1 I gave them up until the 35th minute but they played good that I continued watching in hope up until the 0-2. That was when the clowns got exposed!

The problem all started with that ultra defensive formation and extremely cautious approach that saw us concede immediately. This turned out good because we reacted to it fast like we usually do. But that attacking play that so fucked up with the strange choice of players...Alex Sandro and Asamoah on one side, one can defend and only defend and the other can hold the ball a lot more but then waste it into oblivion. The other side with Douglas Costa and MDS where they can both can get skinned easily just as we saw in the opening goal. It's really ridiculous.

Then all the talk about Rugani for Barzagli, why did it change in the last minute? Why be a pussy and opt for experience?

I blame Allegri on all of this, I usually don't but this time I do and what sucks is that if we get rid of Allegri, we won't be getting anyone better.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)