[CL] JUVENTUS 0-3 Real Madrid [April 3rd 2018] (10 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
What can you do? We played really well for the middle part of the game
Starting so poorly and not taking our chances is what cost us
Was never a second yellow for Dybala

This game should show us that it's time to move on, Barzagli especially is done sadly
Chiello needs to play less
It's time for the younger players to take over
Rugani and Benatia should be the starting pair and we have a really talented player in Bentancur who must play more

Take Ronaldo off them and we probably win that game, ironically i saw improvements from the Cardiff game
We really took the game over but once again we will have to learn from it
You must take your chances

It's going to be super hard to win one of these competitions when Messi and Ronaldo are still around, they are the difference makers

I've always had this feeling we will win it the year after Gigi retires, let's see if that can happen
For it to happen however we really need to bring in quality and not sell anyone

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
seriously i cannot wait for ronaldo and messi to just seriously retire and fuck off already

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Here's the positive spin you can take from this. Getting a good hammering usually means change. If you look at Barcelona, Real and Bayern, they all got hammered during times of transition, and they learned from it. Hopefully we do the same.

1. Keeping your key players.
2. Buying intelligently like before; pursuing unhappy players like Tevez etc.
Lol i can't and won't see change. We got beaten by the best team in the world and that will be our alibi. Just like it was in Cardiff.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Ronaldo was the difference, but if you play a CL game and gift a QF team two goals and miss every chance against them there is always a chance you lose. Them having Ronaldo is why the scoreline is as it is. It happens in the CL.

We played generally well in normal play but the team was picked to be strong at either end of the field and it was piss weak.

Glad Ronaldo missed the late sitter because he's more smug than someone should be. If he was chocolate he'd eat himself.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Here's the positive spin you can take from this. Getting a good hammering usually means change. If you look at Barcelona, Real and Bayern, they all got hammered during times of transition, and they learned from it. Hopefully we do the same.

1. Keeping your key players.
2. Buying intelligently like before; pursuing unhappy players like Tevez etc.
not being funny though but we aint in the business of keeping our best players. Like marotta keeps saying if they want to go they can go, I said it last May and I'll say it again now, that sort of attitude will never elevate us to the elite top, we're atletico madrid level, we'll never be madrid/barca even bayern level till we change that attitude

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I hope our board take this as a healthy defeat and get some serious players who can handle Real - I cant believe we need to see a 3-0 defeat at home!!!

italiacalcio10

Mar 3, 2014
Team needs an overhaul after this year. The old guard is old, and there needs to be significant investment, and can't always go for deals. If we spend the kind of Milan did last year, we might be looking at a different situation..

Also Allegri tinkers too much. Sandro is a fullback. Why is he being played as a winger?

If Juve doesn't want to be irrelevant globally in 5 years, they have got to invest. Part of the problem is however that domestically the talent of Italy is abysmal, and that needs to change before Serie A has any sort of revival.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
My favourite moment in an otherwise forgettable game is when we applauded Ronaldo's goal. I got goosebumps watching that. It just shows we are a big club with values and not a tinpot club like Napoli for example thats butthurt cos great players score on us.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Unfortunate. But Real have a clearly superior squad and I think we've declined in recent years. Our team was a lot better in 2014-15. We've lost so many big players over the years and it just has to catch up at some point.

Also, Ronaldo.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn A0001 met Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)