[CL] JUVENTUS 0-3 Real Madrid [April 3rd 2018] (16 Viewers)

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
please dont come up with fucking we were the better team argument, we are not some fucking tottenham or roma. We sucked and thats the true, we are shit.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Well least we’ll always have a token memory of that Cycle kick from Ronaldo for the next 5-10yrs. :sergio:

yuvay

Apr 2, 2018
You have to give massive respect for Ronoldo, we dominated them after the first goal, and then fell apart after the second goal.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Blaming individuals is very fair in this game. Chiellini is at fault for at least 2 of the goals. De sciglio was at fault for letting isco get past him, but what fuck was chiellini doing?

On the second goal, WHAT WAS CHIELLINI DOING?? AND both him and buffon are at fault. Are you fucking kidding me?

This game was once again all individual errors.

As a team we played well overall. Allegri did a good job tactically. This game sums up the mindset and mentally fragile "our oldguards" are.

Fuck off buffon, chiellini, and barzagli. In btoh Juve and the national team.

Cl is over, we had a decent run but our team needs to get rid of these shit players
woah, calma

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
You have to give massive respect for Ronoldo, we dominated them after the first goal, and then fell apart after the second goal.
Fuck him, we can and should have done better. Especially on that first goal.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
What can you do? We played really well for the middle part of the game
Starting so poorly and not taking our chances is what cost us
Was never a second yellow for Dybala

This game should show us that it's time to move on, Barzagli especially is done sadly
Chiello needs to play less
It's time for the younger players to take over
Rugani and Benatia should be the starting pair and we have a really talented player in Bentancur who must play more

Take Ronaldo off them and we probably win that game, ironically i saw improvements from the Cardiff game
We really took the game over but once again we will have to learn from it
You must take your chances

It's going to be super hard to win one of these competitions when Messi and Ronaldo are still around, they are the difference makers

I've always had this feeling we will win it the year after Gigi retires, let's see if that can happen
For it to happen however we really need to bring in quality and not sell anyone

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Blaming individuals is very fair in this game. Chiellini is at fault for at least 2 of the goals. De sciglio was at fault for letting isco get past him, but what fuck was chiellini doing?

On the second goal, WHAT WAS CHIELLINI DOING?? AND both him and buffon are at fault. Are you fucking kidding me?

This game was once again all individual errors.

As a team we played well overall. Allegri did a good job tactically. This game sums up the mindset and mentally fragile "our oldguards" are.

Fuck off buffon, chiellini, and barzagli. In btoh Juve and the national team.

Cl is over, we had a decent run but our team needs to get rid of these shit players
this alone should perma ban you

Barza was awful, probably the worst game I've seen him play in a long time, I always feared he would struggle against the pace of madrid.

I hate blaming refs but for me he killed the game, absolutely no way was Dybala worthy of a red given he was hacked to shit all game and the madrid players for the large parts got away with it except ramos. Even at 1-0 down we looked the better team and the likelier of the 2 sides to score next

Mar 10, 2009
Here's the positive spin you can take from this. Getting a good hammering usually means change. If you look at Barcelona, Real and Bayern, they all got hammered during times of transition, and they learned from it. Hopefully we do the same.

1. Keeping your key players.
2. Buying intelligently like before; pursuing unhappy players like Tevez etc.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)