[CL] JUVENTUS 0-3 Real Madrid [April 3rd 2018] (26 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
If they are mimicking what worked for them in the final then in part its good for us because after that legendary drubbing, i very much doubt allegri will commit the same mistakes twice, so he should be prepared for it.
How so? they ATE OUR MIDFIELD UP with 4 top class centralized players, and fullbacks filled the void wide when they forced us to scramble centrally due to their massive advantage their. Then simply played passes inwards infront of box with the space wide. If it works, and they have the quality for it, they can defenitely re-do it, who's gonna stop them? Bentancur and Matuidi as the only new additions to our central midfield? Yeah I'm not optimistic.

Our best chance is this is not one leg but 2 ties showdown.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
WTF?

[video=twitter;981200746011033601]https://twitter.com/romeoagresti/status/981200746011033601[/video]
I like that, I trust Asamoah defence and having width with Sandro WAY more then I trust Bentancur to do much of anything out there vs Kroos, Modric, Casemiro and Isco.

Nevermind, I just saw its Bentancur starting over Matuidi :scared:

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Allegri about to repeat the same mistake he did against Spurs.. :scared:
Actually he's doing the same thing that overturned the game in our favor. Real full backs and real wingers to stretch them out and stop their fullbacks from joining the attack too high while having 4 super quick and skilled players to punish them on counter attack. Similar to the second game in Munich few years ago too.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
How so? they ATE OUR MIDFIELD UP with 4 top class centralized players, and fullbacks filled the void wide when they forced us to scramble centrally due to their massive advantage their. Then simply played passes inwards infront of box with the space wide. If it works, and they have the quality for it, they can defenitely re-do it, who's gonna stop them? Bentancur and Matuidi as the only new additions to our central midfield? Yeah I'm not optimistic.

Our best chance is this is not one leg but 2 ties showdown.
Allegri played a lightweight midfield in that final.. A midfield who wasnt really tested until that game. maybe he can learn a thing or two from that experience. it was a massive blunder from our side.. but we were also with less players and pigeonholed in a certain formation.

Now ill wait first to see what he has under his sleeve. I repeat, i dont think allegri will be as naive as to not take some precautions at the very least.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)