[CL] JUVENTUS 0-3 Real Madrid [April 3rd 2018] (28 Viewers)

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Our home record in CL under Allegri is quite solid. Undefeated in 20 matches, facing teams like Barcelona (twice), Real Madrid, Bayern, City, Atletico and Tottenham on the way. We are now facing a team that can easily stop this undefeated record, so I will be satisfied with any result that will keep our chances for qualification in Madrid. Any win would be beautiful. I'd take a low scoring or goalless draw too, and then go for it in their home turf. Just keep the chances for the 2nd leg, when we will have Pjanic, Benatia and fully prepared Berna and Cuads.
:agree: :tup:

I too think our undefeated record is in real danger of being broken

- - - Updated - - -

I'd take a 2-2 happily no questions asked(even if it's a less favourable result for us)

Anything more than 2 goals and we have no chance in the return leg. Madrid will play Atletico in between the games so I reckon they'll go all out on Tuesday and look to win convincingly.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
:agree: :tup:

I too think our undefeated record is in real danger of being broken

- - - Updated - - -

I'd take a 2-2 happily no questions asked(even if it's a less favourable result for us)

Anything more than 2 goals and we have no chance in the return leg. Madrid will play Atletico in between the games so I reckon they'll go all out on Tuesday and look to win convincingly.
Who cares about records if it gives nothing..
I hope we find a way to go past Real otherwise the whole undefeated record means nothing

- - - Updated - - -

Calciomercato says probable lineups:
JUVENTUS (4-2-3-1): Buffon; De Sciglio, Barzagli, Chiellini, Asamoah; Khedira, Matuidi; Douglas Costa, Dybala, Mandzukic; Higuain. All .: Allegri.

REAL MADRID (4-3-1-2): Navas; Carvajal, Ramos, Varane, Marcelo; Kroos, Casemiro, Modric; Isco; Ronaldo, Benzema. All .: Zidane.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Jul 13, 2010
Why cant Bentancur/Marchisio play in 2 men midfield?

- - - Updated - - -

So do you suggest putting D.Costa on the bench?
I think Costa will come off the bench in case we will need to score a goal desperately. I see this as Conservative is it can be, 5 defenders when we defend and 3 when we attack

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
I'd go for something like this

Buffon
De Sciglio Barzagli Chiellini Alex Sandro
Douglas Costa Khedira Marchisio Matuidi
Dybala Higuain​

Costa playing like a RW, Dybala SS, Matuidi like a LCM and LW

and when attacking

Buffon
De Sciglio Barzagli Chiellini
Douglas Costa Khedira Marchisio Matuidi Alex Sandro
Dybala
Higuain​

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Give me slow every time. You make errors in defense against that Real attack and they will punish you severely.
True but if too slow you never get to that spot on the pitch to make an error. Hoping if Rugani (probably not Max's chioce) plays, he has his A game today and upside greater than Barza's.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
Trying to predict this game is quite difficult, I can literally see us being hammered and out in the first leg but also could see us coming away with a result

Really not sure what to expect on the outcome but if I was a betting man I guess I would bet on a Real Madrid win

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Trying to predict this game is quite difficult, I can literally see us being hammered and out in the first leg but also could see us coming away with a result

Really not sure what to expect on the outcome but if I was a betting man I guess I would bet on a Real Madrid win
I agree its too difficult to predict but the first leg chances are more like
40% draw
31% Real to win
29% Juve to win
When I say Real to win or Juve to win I mean every result is possible 4-0 (probably more possible for Real to beat us with that scoreline..) 1-0 2-2 even 3-3 everything is possible
I would say even a 4-1 win for Juve is possible but of course there is possible and probable which are two different things..

- - - Updated - - -

Bentancour, Alex Sandro and Chiellini for us; Sergio Ramos for them

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk
Chiellini is 99% to miss the next game I guess
I see no scenario of Chiellini finishing this game without at least 1 yellow
Bentancur might get one as well but we are covered there..
A.Sandro - I really hope he avoids the yellow as he can attack and defend - very different to our other option Asamoah who is ok but isnt half as talented as A.Sandro...

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
[video=twitter;980428729670406145]https://twitter.com/romeoagresti/status/980428729670406145[/video]

just read this.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)