[CL] JUVENTUS 0-3 Real Madrid [April 3rd 2018] (18 Viewers)

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I thought MDS was rested yesterday. Having Licht defending that backpost with CR7 lurking behind him gives me nightmares. I think Barza will play for experience.
I think they’ll play 4312 again, with Isco behind Rona and Benz, or 442 again with Rona and Benz upfront. Don’t think him and Licht will have much confrontations in the box

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Juve-Farselona (Pogba penalty)
Manu-Real (nani red card)
Bayern-Real (offside goals, Vidal red card)

another referee but same errors;
Juve-real (Chiellini red card)
PSG-Real (first match)
and countless penalties and fake fouls for R.Madrid and Farcelona.

UEFA protecting them. is there any game they lost with the referee error?
If you are referring to the one last season (4-2 a.e.t) the ref was Viktor Kassai

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Our home record in CL under Allegri is quite solid. Undefeated in 20 matches, facing teams like Barcelona (twice), Real Madrid, Bayern, City, Atletico and Tottenham on the way. We are now facing a team that can easily stop this undefeated record, so I will be satisfied with any result that will keep our chances for qualification in Madrid. Any win would be beautiful. I'd take a low scoring or goalless draw too, and then go for it in their home turf. Just keep the chances for the 2nd leg, when we will have Pjanic, Benatia and fully prepared Berna and Cuads.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Licht Rugani Chiellini AS
DC Khedira Marchisio Matuidi
Dybala Higuain

Cuads, Bentancur, Asa subs
I like it considering the options available. Rather have MDS defensively instead of Licht but maybe this lineup scores the 1st goal and MDS subs in. Also prefer Rugs over Barza.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Our home record in CL under Allegri is quite solid. Undefeated in 20 matches, facing teams like Barcelona (twice), Real Madrid, Bayern, City, Atletico and Tottenham on the way. We are now facing a team that can easily stop this undefeated record, so I will be satisfied with any result that will keep our chances for qualification in Madrid. Any win would be beautiful. I'd take a low scoring or goalless draw too, and then go for it in their home turf. Just keep the chances for the 2nd leg, when we will have Pjanic, Benatia and fully prepared Berna and Cuads.
2-1, 1-1, or even 0-0 will do.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
It is clear that Max prefers MDS over Licht at this point. Barza and Rugani is still 50/50 and I think that he will choose Barza because of the experience.
I would go for Rugani.Yes Barza is experienced but very slow.On the other hand Rugani is an error prone.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)