[CL] JUVENTUS 0-3 Real Madrid [April 3rd 2018] (37 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
if you could chose any result to happen for this game, which would it be?
Very healthy and positive loss.

I say healthy and positive because then ownership will get the big wake-up call they need about how we will never be competitive in Europe with the pussy, coward, clown Allegri at the helm and they will fire him for his abysmal, losing football, and hire the intellectually honest paladin of football Sarri, with his beautiful winning football.

And if we are even luckier we get double whammy of good luck and they will fire Beppe for weakening the team each summer and being a real criminal.

#FingersCrossed

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003

nipples news site

Real Madrid fans will cheer against Juve by wearing nipples jerseys.

what a bunch of delusiinal cunts. :rofl:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
If you were a fan of the most successful club in history why would you try to gain some kind of "mental edge" by wearing the jersey of the 7th most successful club in Italy?

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
If you were a fan of the most successful club in history why would you try to gain some kind of "mental edge" by wearing the jersey of the 7th most successful club in Italy?
:lol:

Sounds like the result of dumping toxic waste near the drinking water supply.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Front page of TS reports that Bentancur could be a surprise candidate to start vs Real after producing two splendid performances for Uruguay over the international break. He could be included in the midfield against Real as Pjanić is suspended for the first leg.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Front page of TS reports that Bentancur could be a surprise candidate to start vs Real after producing two splendid performances for Uruguay over the international break. He could be included in the midfield against Real as Pjanić is suspended for the first leg.
He or Marchisio are the options IMO and to be honest they are both at the same level right now but Marchisio has much more experience on his side which is important when facing a team like Real..

Monty

Tuz Royalty
May 2, 2017
He or Marchisio are the options IMO and to be honest they are both at the same level right now but Marchisio has much more experience on his side which is important when facing a team like Real..
How do you think they compare on a physicality and intensity level given we are playing madrid?

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Marchisio's regista experience gonna definitely be crucial in the first leg, if we go 4-3-3 with Pjanic missing out, it should be a must having Claudio in the starting eleven imo.

Tho i'd definitely want to see Bentancur aswell on the pitch at some point during the tie, i woudn't rule him out even starting this one either, but i guess it will largely depend a lot on the tactics that Max decides to go with on the night. :tup:

- - - Updated - - -

How do you think they compare on a physicality and intensity level given we are playing madrid?
From that point of view, i'd say that Bentancur is obviously the more 'physical' out of the two, but i guess there'll be many other details to factor in before a choice will be made in that regard. :tup:

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
3 mids is a must. Should be Matuidi, Cheesio and Khedira (although he will be useless). But it will probably be 4141 with Stu as a regista. :baus:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)