[CL] JUVENTUS 0-3 Real Madrid [April 3rd 2018] (29 Viewers)

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
It would be hilarious if we play Stu and he keeps CR7 quiet but we all know Stu should stay away from a football field..
Marchisio should start instead of Pjanic as he is more experienced than Bentancur while A.Sandro is a must if fit..
Buffon;A.Sandro Chiellini Rugani MDS; Khedira Marchisio Matuidi; Dybala D.Costa;Higuain
We should try to disturb their game plan by making fouls (not in dangerous areas) and go fast and clinical on the counter..
If we play with lots of concentration this style of play might hit Real hard - We definitely cant play an open game against them as in an open game they are far superior

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
The only way we go through is if we don't let too many goals in and Real defend poorly and allow us to score a few goals like against Tottenham

They are far superior to us and the midfield battle is a complete miss match, we will struggle to stop them scoring because they will have all the control and creativity to open us up

4-3-3 with Dybala on the left Higuain in the middle and Costa on the right is the only way we can fit both Higuain and Dybala in the line up that gives us some form of counter attack

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
The only way we go through is if we don't let too many goals in and Real defend poorly and allow us to score a few goals like against Tottenham

They are far superior to us and the midfield battle is a complete miss match, we will struggle to stop them scoring because they will have all the control and creativity to open us up

4-3-3 with Dybala on the left Higuain in the middle and Costa on the right is the only way we can fit both Higuain and Dybala in the line up that gives us some form of counter attack
The only way its going to happen is if we keep concentration and foul often (not in dangerous areas) to break up their play.. When they loose the ball counter attack will be crucial but I see Higuain assisting more than scoring in this one as he is quite heavy and its more probably to see him assisting Dybala

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
How annoying that we have so many injuries, we find ourselves with no bench again vs Real
Frustrating

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
How annoying that we have so many injuries, we find ourselves with no bench again vs Real
Frustrating

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
It might not be so bad, a lot of the players we first thought unavailable against Real are making their recoveries and might feature - Chiellini will be there, Sandro might be, Cuadrado might be, for Bernardeschi I have little hope.. Of course the likes of Cuads or Berna wouldn't be able to start if they recovered in time, but they could well provide the spark needed from the bench.

We'll know better by the time the game comes, but imo the Benatia and Pjanič suspensions are hurting us more than the injuries, I'm worried we might lose a lot in terms of flow with those 2 out, both are crucial in our buildup and ball control. Of course the likes of Cuads or Berna wouldn't be able to start if they recovered in time, but they could well provide the spark needed from the bench.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Just wondering - If you could take one player away from Real for our game (besides the obvious choice that is CR7) who would you pick?
Would it be Kroos or Modric to hurt their ball distribution
Would it be Casemiro so our counters will be even more deadly
Would it be Ramos because he is good and is a piece of sh!t

Just wondering

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
It might not be so bad, a lot of the players we first thought unavailable against Real are making their recoveries and might feature - Chiellini will be there, Sandro might be, Cuadrado might be, for Bernardeschi I have little hope.. Of course the likes of Cuads or Berna wouldn't be able to start if they recovered in time, but they could well provide the spark needed from the bench.

We'll know better by the time the game comes, but imo the Benatia and Pjanič suspensions are hurting us more than the injuries, I'm worried we might lose a lot in terms of flow with those 2 out, both are crucial in our buildup and ball control. Of course the likes of Cuads or Berna wouldn't be able to start if they recovered in time, but they could well provide the spark needed from the bench.
Benatia is replaceable even if he is our first choice (after Chiellini)
Pjanic missing is what that could really hurt us - Marchisio can distribute the ball but the chance of Marchisio doing it as good as Pjanic and the chance of Marchisio providing an assist out of nowhere like Pjanic does is very unlikely
With that said I must say every 10 games or so Marchisio has a "golden game" - a game where he is playing like the Marchisio we love and not like the has been he is now.. Lets hope we get this version of Marchisio

P.S I know what I said about Marchisio might not sit well with some of you but its a fact Marchisio is not half as good as he once was...

Jethro

Mar 6, 2018
Just wondering - If you could take one player away from Real for our game (besides the obvious choice that is CR7) who would you pick?
Would it be Kroos or Modric to hurt their ball distribution
Would it be Casemiro so our counters will be even more deadly
Would it be Ramos because he is good and is a piece of sh!t

Just wondering
Modric :tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)