[CL] JUVENTUS 0-3 Real Madrid [April 3rd 2018] (22 Viewers)

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
You really should watch the games ... since dybala has come back we've been playing 442/4231
Dybala - Higuain
Matuidi - Khedira - Marchisio - Costa​

442 enough for you?

The problem I have with your formation is that if we have absolutely no threat on the counter, then Madrid will just bomb forward in numbers until they break us down. They will be more cautious going forward if we have Dybi and DC in the lineup.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Front page of CdS reports on the roles for Marchisio & Rugani in place of Pjanić & Benatia, who are suspended for Juve's first leg against Real. Higuaín & Dybala are fixed as strikers.

+ [Mr.] Allegri's turnover schemes to face Milan & Real in the space of 72 hours.

- - - Updated - - -

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
I think we should play Marchisio against Milan as well. Get him some much needed playing time.
I get your point and would have agreed had we not lost 2 points against SPAL. But we need to win against Milan, so we must field our strongest possible lineup and that means Pjanic despite his terrible run in 2018.

Good thing 'bout Marchisio is his experience and consistency; he'll most liekly be able to perform without the Milan game in his legs.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
Predictions for the first leg guys?

My gut tells me it will be something like a 2-2 draw

Madrid will have the initiative probably take the lead and we will wake up when we concede and start playing more aggressive and score a goal or 2

Mar 10, 2009
Predictions for the first leg guys?

My gut tells me it will be something like a 2-2 draw

Madrid will have the initiative probably take the lead and we will wake up when we concede and start playing more aggressive and score a goal or 2

Its been a while since I last agreed with you, but I have a feeling you're right about this one.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)