[CL] JUVENTUS 0-3 Real Madrid [April 3rd 2018] (17 Viewers)

Monty

Tuz Royalty
May 2, 2017
I'd play Dybala as SS/CAM behind Higuain and play essentially 442 with Mandžukič/Matuidi and Costa as wingers, we cannot sit back all game and we need to contain Marcelo/Asensio and Carvajal/Vazquez.
P*ssy tactics, we are at home we are not udine blah blah blah

Nah im not good at this

Anyway, its what I said too in my post, its the flanks thats the danger , gotta stop those crosses and cutbacks to Ronaldo

j.dolik

May 22, 2009
Could anybody tell me how can I buy tickets?
I have tried it on listicket.com. But I don't have any of following cards.
"ABBONATI TDT
Purchasable only with the following cards:
- JUVE PREL. ABBONATI POSTI UEFA"

Also I have found out it is not easy to buy Seria A tickets neither (e.g. vs Milan)..
I'd like to visit Torino for the first time:)
Thanks for any advice

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
P*ssy tactics, we are at home we are not udine blah blah blah

Nah im not good at this

Anyway, its what I said too in my post, its the flanks thats the danger , gotta stop those crosses and cutbacks to Ronaldo
ok, read your post, we agree pretty much, only thing I was perplexed about is playing Sturaro as a LM. Costa for me is a better defender than Sturaro. and infinitely better as a winger when we have the ball. the only 2 players I wouldn't consider benching against Madrid actually are him and Higuain, for all the rest you can make a case, but no matter the formation those 2 need to be there

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
"ABBONATI TDT

Also I have found out it is not easy to buy Seria A tickets neither (e.g. vs Milan)..
Thanks for any advice
I`ll tell you this - Its impossible to purchase tickets to a CL knockout when you have a high profile opponent unless:
1. You purchase it as a Uefa Champions League annual member
2. You purchase it from an organization like a tourism company and then you might get a ticket (probably way way overpriced)

P.S I checked the CL Final ticket price and its around the 2000 Euros (The final will be played in Ukraine)

j.dolik

May 22, 2009
Too bad, prices for this match are reasonable.
Don't you know how to buy Seria A tickets? I hoped that some tickets go to generale sale but against Milan it is not that case.

Monty

Tuz Royalty
May 2, 2017
ok, read your post, we agree pretty much, only thing I was perplexed about is playing Sturaro as a LM. Costa for me is a better defender than Sturaro. and infinitely better as a winger when we have the ball. the only 2 players I wouldn't consider benching against Madrid actually are him and Higuain, for all the rest you can make a case, but no matter the formation those 2 need to be there
RW

Yes Costa has improved very nicely in his defensive work. Yet he doesn't offer the guarantees that someone like cuadrado does.

Costa is doing a great job but from a defensive front , asensio/Marcelo is going to be another level to anything we've faced so far.

Let's see, if MDS can really step up his game like Asamoah has on the other flank , I'd feel more comfortable.

OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #113
    RW

Yes Costa has improved very nicely in his defensive work. Yet he doesn't offer the guarantees that someone like cuadrado does.

Costa is doing a great job but from a defensive front , asensio/Marcelo is going to be another level to anything we've faced so far.

Let's see, if MDS can really step up his game like Asamoah has on the other flank , I'd feel more comfortable.
    When was the last time we conceded because of MDS? I don't recall, actually.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
    RW

yeah, sorry, meant RW/RM we have in our 4231/442. in my eyes, Costa defensively is more of a guarantee compared to Sturaro, he's displayed great discipline and understanding of the role this year while Sturaro hasn't even played there and looked super clueless at RB

Wittl

Contributor
    Feb 21, 2017
    "ABBONATI TDT

Thanks for any advice
    Without a membercard (at least black&white member) I think you can forget about seeing Juve-Real or you try overpriced half legal way viagogo, but I don't recommend.

For Serie A games usually you can visit the games without a membercard (except games against Inter, Napoli) but because Milan game is on eastern weekend, there are many people wanna see the game and that might be the reason it's sold out:

http://www.juventus.com/en/news/news/2018/tickets-sold-out-juventus-milan-match.php

Edit: @j.dolik read my post in Ac Milan game thread too:

http://www.juventuz.com/threads/43468-Serie-A-JUVENTUS-vs-Milan-March-31st-2018?p=5702054&viewfull=1#post5702054

- - - Updated - - -

No I meant help him if you can, not the reverse lurk
    :tup:

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
    If only he wouldn't get injured 3 times per season... Have to admit he's been surprisingly good defensively, definitely better than Licht, but he's also considerably less comfortable offensively. If only he'd stop getting injured, our RB position wouldn't be such a problem

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)