[CL] JUVENTUS 0-3 Real Madrid [April 3rd 2018] (8 Viewers)

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
You are all too crazy in attack. We need to play like this:

Buffon
Lichsteiner - Rugani - Barzagli - Chiellini - Asamoah
Sturaro - Khedira - Bentancur - Matuidi
Mandzukic

Mandzukic to drop down into defensive midfield when defending.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
You are all too crazy in attack. We need to play like this:

Buffon
Lichsteiner - Rugani - Barzagli - Chiellini - Asamoah
Sturaro - Khedira - Bentancur - Matuidi
Mandzukic

Mandzukic to drop down into a defensive midfield when defending.
Real will have to look at the map and check if they maybe took the wrong plane and landed in Udine

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
Yes lets play Dybala on the RW and watch him defend against a marauding Marcelo :baus:
Marcelo and Carvajal will leave a lot of space when marauding forward, and that’s where Dybala and DC can do damage.

[video=streamable;kl31n]https://streamable.com/kl31n[/video]

Real Madrid rely on the fullbacks to create width. Celta Vigo exploited the space they leave behind to score two goals and draw the game 2-2 (they could have won the game but missed a penalty).

With Mandzukic and Sturaro on the wing, we have absolutely zero counterattack. Real will bomb forward with as many players as they like, and we won’t create anything on the counter.

The fact you are serious about benching Dybala for Sturaro is embarrassing and hilarious, thank god even Allegri isn’t that pragmatic.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
It really could get ugly for us, it's a complete miss match in midfield and we will be chasing shadows for most of the game

I think they will score at least 3 goals in the 2 legs so we need to score 3 goals at the very least as well to have any chance of going though

I think 70/30 favoured for Madrid seems to be where i'm at with our chances so hopefully we will have a good home result

If we don't get a good home result I think we will be as good as out
70/30 is pretty optimistic since half of our team is na for the first leg. What happened to you?

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
You don’t need to be Sarri to play Dybala over Sturaro.

Let’s see if Max has learned from his mistakes and plays 433 this time, with an actual right back (not Barzagli).
:tup:

When will all this Allegri fanboyz realize that he is clueless and that only some individual brilliance could save us

This is where Allegri's methods took us, in the position of being underdogs against Madrid even though we have the stronger squad overall, only Ronaldo from their team would fit in our first 11 and yet we scared of them pffff

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
with Sandro, Pjanič, Chiellini, Benatia, Cuadrado, Berna out we don't really have a defense to rely on, it'll most likely be MDS-Barza-Rugani-Asa. I see Max going with 4231 and trying to keep the ball as much as possible, something like this:

Buffon
MDS-Barza-Rugani-Asa
Khedira-Marchisio
Costa-Dybala-Mandžukič
Higuain

Costa will have to work his ass off and Mario should search for his last years form hard. IMO we cannot stop Ronaldo in the box, if Chiellini-Bonucci couldn't do it, Barza-Rugani won't. We have to cut the service from flanks, if Costa-MDS and Asa-Mandžukič do their job perfectly and don't get caught out, we stand a good chance to stop them.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
with Sandro, Pjanič, Chiellini, Benatia, Cuadrado, Berna out we don't really have a defense to rely on, it'll most likely be MDS-Barza-Rugani-Asa. I see Max going with 4231 and trying to keep the ball as much as possible, something like this:

Buffon
MDS-Barza-Rugani-Asa
Khedira-Marchisio
Costa-Dybala-Mandžukič
Higuain

Costa will have to work his ass off and Mario should search for his last years form hard
Injuries or suspensions? Who cares about that, Allegri has world class depth on every position so that shoudnt represent an issue ok so stop finding him excuses

When will Allegri fanboys realize that obstacles along the way do not matter and that it is all in our clueless coach's hands to mess up this first leg pffff

Monty

Tuz Royalty
May 2, 2017
Marcelo and Carvajal will leave a lot of space when marauding forward, and that’s where Dybala and DC can do damage.

[video=streamable;kl31n]https://streamable.com/kl31n[/video]
Real Madrid rely on the fullbacks to create width. Celta Vigo exploited the space they leave behind to score two goals and draw the game 2-2 (they could have won the game but missed a penalty).

With Mandzukic and Sturaro on the wing, we have absolutely zero counterattack. Real will bomb forward with as many players as they like, and we won’t create anything on the counter.

The fact you are serious about benching Dybala for Sturaro is embarrassing and hilarious, thank god even Allegri isn’t that pragmatic.
I never said bench dybala for sturaro , read again...and fyi dybala doesnt play in the wing but you'd know that if you watched juve's games

Edit: Actually never mind, just read @Alin 's posts :rofl:

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Yes let’s bench our most talented player in the biggest game of our season, wonderful plan :baus:

If Chiellini is back and Sandro is out, I can definitely see us reverting back to a 3-5-2 for this one.
So you'd rather play 2 CM's or play Dybala as a winger?

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
I never said bench dybala for sturaro , read again...and fyi dybala doesnt play in the wing but you'd know that if you watched juve's games
We have played a front three of Dybala-Higuain-Costa fairly regularly this season. You want to bench our two biggest attacking threats for Sturaro and Mandzukic.

Not even Mourinho would be that pragmatic.

Monty

Tuz Royalty
May 2, 2017
We have played a front three of Dybala-Higuain-Costa fairly regularly this season. You want to bench our two biggest attacking threats for Sturaro and Mandzukic.

Not even Mourinho would be that pragmatic.
You really should watch the games ... since dybala has come back we've been playing 442/4231

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)