[CL] JUVENTUS 0-3 Real Madrid [April 3rd 2018] (21 Viewers)

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
God I miss him.. a true Juventus icon
Great player great skills great person 100% Juventino and not a money whore like others..

- - - Updated - - -

Buffon
De Sciglio-Rugani-Chiellini-Asamoah
Costa-Marchisio-Matuidi-Sandro
Dybala-Higuain​
Im not sure this is a good idea although both Asamoah and A.Sandro do provide more defensive ability than just one defender..
I currently think that 4-3-2-1 is probably our best option for this game with Buffon;A.Sandro Barzagli Rugani MDS; Matuidi Marchisio Khedira; Dybala D.Costa;Higuain
Bentancur on the bench because he doesnt has the experience needed to start this - yet IMO
Pjanic and Benatia are suspended
Chiellini injured
MDS over Licht because I think Licht kind of lost it and MDS is usually the better player when defending
Mandzukic on the bench only because Dybala is needed and D.Costa is a guy that plays good even when the team doesnt so we definitely need D.Costa playing this one..

We should tackle hard in midfield and take every opportunity to counter attack as this will probably be the key to winning this one

Monty

Tuz Royalty
May 2, 2017
Heh do we have enough subs for the bench?

Subs: Sczesny ,Bentancur, Sturaro, Lichtsteiner

assuming 2 out of marchisio, manbro and matuidi start, reckon we still short 2 subs

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
Good news for Chiello, lets hope the same happens to Sandro, we really need him vs a team like Real. If he`s fit, I`d go with:

MattiaDS - Rugani - Chiellini - Asamoa
DCosta - Marchisio - Matuidi - Alex Sandro
Dybala
Higuain

If Sandro`s out or on bench, then Max would probably opt for additional midfielder instead of Mandzukic and 4-2-3-1 of some sorts - (a la Tottenham in Turin), also because we will once again start a game in CL with no attacking player on the bench.

MDS - Rugani - Chiellini - Asamoa
Marchisio
Khedira - Matuidi
DCosta - Higuain - Dybala

Wishful thinking, as we know that if all 4 of Costa, Mandzukic, Dybala and Higuain are match fit, they will all play.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
As long as we don't lose at home and keep the tie alive for the return leg we have a chance

I hope we don't see a similar performance like Tottenham, 80 minutes of being dominated at home is not fun to watch

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
As long as we don't lose at home and keep the tie alive for the return leg we have a chance

I hope we don't see a similar performance like Tottenham, 80 minutes of being dominated at home is not fun to watch
If we draw 2-2 the first game its over..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)