[CL] Juventus 0-2 Barcelona [October 28th, 2020] (9 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Cerval couldn't figure out if I think otherwise or not. Someone help him out.
Lol dafuq did I just read.

We've apparently come so far that a CL group game is useless now?
Jesus. Do you not get enough attention in your daily life? Your constant and insistent need to go on with this "look at me and my shiny smarty pants" trolling routine you keep spamming for months, is going no where. Doing fuck all, just give it up, try to post like a frigging human being instead of try to act high and mighty super petty clown all the time.

Its so boring it can't possible provoke anyone. Dont you get tired of it? Can't be out of bitterness because no seeks this out draws it out of you, you are allways the one trying to manufacture miniature conflicts like a passive aggressive high school girl, waiting for a high five that never comes.

Weirdest part is you continue even tho they ignore you, is this your sole purpose or reason you come to this forum, would be a shame if it is. Because your footballing opinions are generally a sensible. If you stop being an obsessive wiseass dick 24/7.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Jesus. Do you not get enough attention in your daily life? Your constant and insistent need to go on with this "look at me and my shiny smarty pants" trolling routine you keep spamming for months, is going no where. Doing fuck all, just give it up, try to post like a frigging human being instead of try to act high and mighty super petty clown all the time.

Its so boring it can't possible provoke anyone. Dont you get tired of it? Can't be out of bitterness because no seeks this out draws it out of you, you are allways the one trying to manufacture miniature conflicts like a passive aggressive high school girl, waiting for a high five that never comes.

Weirdest part is you continue even tho they ignore you, is this your sole purpose or reason you come to this forum, would be a shame if it is. Because your footballing opinions are generally a sensible. If you stop being an obsessive wiseass dick 24/7.
Its funny how I don't need to see who you are quoting to know. God that guy is insufferable

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013

Lol. You ok?

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Ok, so you are just that insufferable of trolling loser. Gotcha. Defenitely did not get enough hugs and atta boy growing up.

Will do the honours of being the only poster I ever ignore listed in Tuz. Not because it even annoys me, but its just so insanely boring to read the same pompous trolling attempts that keep failing across the forum. You did it for years in Xtratime with Nero, and it was easy to ignore. But here you try to it with the entire forum. Jesus how pitiful.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
How's disagreeing with odd take of CL game not being important this meltdown worthy? It was hardly long drawn out post of of mockery or being "smart" lmao.

- - - Updated - - -

Ok, so you are just that insufferable of trolling loser. Gotcha. You will do the honours of being the only poster I ever ignore listed in Tuz.
:lol: Cool, thanks for the heads up lol

Monty

Tuz Royalty
May 2, 2017
How's disagreeing with odd take of CL game not being important this meltdown worthy? It was hardly long drawn out post of of mockery or being "smart" lmao.

- - - Updated - - -

:lol: Cool, thanks for the heads up lol
oh please you arent fooling anybody...go read your post again...you could have just said 'i diasgree that this game is not important'...this is just one post, all your posts have the same annpying pattern...either you are doing it on purpose or you just arent self aware

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
oh please you arent fooling anybody...go read your post again...you could have just said 'i diasgree that this game is not important'...this is just one post, all your posts have the same annpying pattern...either you are doing it on purpose or you just arent self aware
I don't think he's self aware, he's a one trick pony.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I'm more confident for this match than I was for Verona, for some reason.
We wont face deep defence, and Barcelona not gonna physically man mark all of our players. Even if they have 5 times the attacking quality, Barca suffer against physicality with slow midfield and their defence is a mess. We will have opportunities to score fair few goals.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)