[CL] Juventus 0-2 Barcelona [October 28th, 2020] (8 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
It would be a huge mistake to start Dybala tomorrow as obviously he is not ready to play such an important match. At the moment Kulu and Morata are on fire and only capable of scoring these days, so playing the two of them closer to the goal will almost guarantee goals. Dybala is useless at the moment and Kulu is growing day by day so there is no point in cutting him off right now
how is it such an important match?

Buy on AliExpress.com

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Szczęsny
Cuadrado - Demiral - Danilo - Frabotta
Rabiot - Arthur
Kulusevski - Dybala - Chiesa
Morata
Bonucci to start if possible.

Sub Ramsey in if Dybala tires out.

I don't want to see Berna in this game even for a minute.

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
I worry most about the defense in this game. Demiral is the only properly recognized center back. Although I really like Demiral, in normal circumstances in such a match he would be "mentored" by a senior partner (like a Chiellini or Bonucci). But here he has to lead the defense and effectively be partnered by someone who is a natural full back or an Under 23 player who got drafted into the squad to fill in for Sandro.

So if I was Pirlo, I would try to ensure that the rest of the team he selects puts in the right effort to help out the defense. This is why I think in such a circumstance, I would not be surprised if he puts Dybala on the bench. Chiesa is a better choice given his work rate and fitness at this stage while Morata is on form and works hard and Kulusevski does it all.

I would go for something like this:

--------------------------Szczesny-----------------------

Mckennie----Danilo----Demiral------Frabotta

Cuadrado-----Arthur-----Rabiot------Chiesa

---------------Kulusevski-------Morata--------------

Not my normal choice, but under the circumstances....

If we only have 1 center back available, then don't try to play 3 of them. Dybala would be a better choice to have in the second half.

I am obviously assuming that Ronaldo won't be available.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
end of Pirlo ?

- - - Updated - - -

Szczęsny
Rabiot - Arthur
Morata

your formation looks spot on .... but it is not the formation, it is our approch for th match

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Szczęsny
Rabiot - Arthur
Morata

Looks good on paper, but I have to worries about this: (i) Dybala and Kulusevski have similar traits and seem to prefer the same part of the pitch, they will have to learn to cohexist on the fly; and (ii) this formation practically exhausts our offensive resources at once, specially with the uselessness of Bernardeschi.

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
We should seriously go with 4-4-2 or 4-3-3. Depends if we want Dybala and Morata being on the field at the same time, but i'd rather not so most likely 4-3-3. I want all the players with pace on the field, to destroy them in the counters. Chiesa and Kulu on the wings are must, then prob Morata as a 9 and 3 man middlefield in Rabiot and Arthur + someone. Defense not too many options.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Ivsay we go all in with morata chiesa dybala and kulu. The rest to defend and support them

Barcelonas defense is a cheese. We need to bpressureit

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
"studying all the secrets" of any teams is so fake lmao, such thing doesn't exist
Dybala dangerous left foot
Berna dumb as fuck
Bonucci ass tackle
Bentancur sloppy in possession
Chiesa fast

This state of the art analysis is something you only get with an ex Juve player

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)