[CL] Juventus 0-2 Barcelona [October 28th, 2020] (3 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
CB is one of the positions where Berna wasn't tested yet, who knows maybe he will excel there.
I'd like to see him as goalkeeper

- - - Updated - - -

Barca is in shit form themselves. They just got schooled by an average Real. Very fragile and naive Barcelona team with a new coach. Im confident we win this
We are not Juventus if we don't bring their confidence back.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Why is everyone benching Dybala? Fuck you guys.

Dybala needs to play - he's not an impact sub. If the last 20-25 minutes against Verona are anything to go by, he needs more minutes in his legs, not less.

I'd risk it and play a 3-3-3-1 formation with Danilo, Demiral and Cuads in defense (Chiellini or Bonucci if either of them is fit), a midfield trio duo of Bentancur, Rabiot and Ramsey (possibly McNuggets), a trident of Kulu on the right, Chiesa on the left and Dybala in the middle right behind Morata as the lone striker. If Ronaldo is available, take out Chiesa (bring him on in the 2nd half if we need a winner or are chasing the game).

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Barca are ass tbh. They have Koeman, another overrated turd of a coach, and they lost two consecutive games in La Liga. Yes, they disposed of the part time plumbers and electricians of Ferencvaros, but they've been largely unconvincing.
They have De Jong though :scared:

- - - Updated - - -

Load of Dutch officials for this one...great.
Lol, seriously?

- - - Updated - - -

Why is everyone benching Dybala? Fuck you guys.

Dybala needs to play - he's not an impact sub. If the last 20-25 minutes against Verona are anything to go by, he needs more minutes in his legs, not less.

I'd risk it and play a 3-3-3-1 formation with Danilo, Demiral and Cuads in defense (Chiellini or Bonucci if either of them is fit), a midfield trio duo of Bentancur, Rabiot and Ramsey (possibly McNuggets), a trident of Kulu on the right, Chiesa on the left and Dybala in the middle right behind Morata as the lone striker. If Ronaldo is available, take out Chiesa (bring him on in the 2nd half if we need a winner or are chasing the game).
CR7 - Morata - Dybala

That is enough for a 2-2 draw, IMO.

Last edited:

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Danilo as CB over McKennie please.
danilo and demiral are the 2 available cb's, we're looking for a 3rd one right now. frabotta, mckennie or an other u23 player (dragusin and gozzi are on the b-list, not sure about others) are the discussed options.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
What will happen if we, by any chance....... you know...... win this game?

- - - Updated - - -

danilo and demiral are the 2 available cb's, we're looking for a 3rd one right now. frabotta, mckennie or an other u23 player (dragusin and gozzi are on the b-list, not sure about others) are the discussed options.
But why look for a 3rd CB when we can play with 4 at the back?

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
That doesn't make sense, it's a back 4 and then McKennie would nee to play LB.

Square - Demiral - Danilo - Frabotta

this is the only possibility I can see.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
That doesn't make sense, it's a back 4 and then McKennie would nee to play LB.

Square - Demiral - Danilo - Frabotta

this is the only possibility I can see.
i'd pick this one too, but if pirlo is really thinking about mckennie, it might be cuads - demiral - mckennie - danilo too

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Reports suggesting now that Pirlo will risk Bonucci. For Sunday's game at Spezia, Chiellini and De Ligt will be back (bench only for the latter).

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Pirlo said McKennie is not an option to play Cb tomorrow. My guess is Bonucci will start with Demiral and they’ll call up someone for insurance, maybe Dragusin if he tests negative. If Bonucci comes off Danilo moves to CB

Last edited:

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
Morata - Dybala
Chiesa - Rabiot - Bentancur - Kulusevski
Frabotta - Demiral - Danilo - Cuadrado​

Based on who is available. Only Bernardeschi, McKennie and Arthur to change the game. Hopefully Ronaldo too if tests positive.

Lancelot

Oct 24, 2011
It would be a huge mistake to start Dybala tomorrow as obviously he is not ready to play such an important match. At the moment Kulu and Morata are on fire and only capable of scoring these days, so playing the two of them closer to the goal will almost guarantee goals. Dybala is useless at the moment and Kulu is growing day by day so there is no point in cutting him off right now

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)