[CL] Juventus 0-2 Barcelona [October 28th, 2020] (5 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
3 Defenders would be difficult to do right now as Bonucci is clearly not fit
4 men defence it is
Rabiot must start as he is our only physical midfielder and alongside him I see us playing Bentancur

I think you are right and we will be playing 4-4-2

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
Keeper
Cuadrado - Danilo - Demiral - Frabotta
Bentancur - Rabiot
Kulusevski - Dybala - Chiesa
Morata

4-2-3-1 attack
4-4-2 defend

Not having Chiesa and Kulusevski against Verona was the biggest problem because both create a lot, Morata was starved for any service but the moment Kulusevski came on it was a different team altogether.

Last edited:

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Keeper
Cuadrado - Danilo - Demiral - Frabotta
Bentancur - Rabiot
Kulusevski - Dybala - Chiesa
Morata

4-2-3-1 attack
4-4-2 defend

Not having Chiesa and Kulusevski against Verona was the biggest problem because both create a lot, Morata was starved for any service but the moment Kulusevski came on it was a different team altogether.
What, no king Arthur?

Poslano sa mog SM-J530F koristeći Tapatalk

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
What, no king Arthur?

Poslano sa mog SM-J530F koristeći Tapatalk
Arthur was average, I didn't see any amazing passes given the amount of possession we had so Bentancur can come in and hustle/bully their midfield. Messi and Fati will love the prospect of going up against Fabrotta so its important for Bentancur/Rabiot to always cover with Chiesa/Kulusevski tracking back. If we see that we have plenty of possession then I think Arthur can play a part but lets see how the match plays out. Barcelona may be a shadow of themselves but they still have world class players.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)