[CL] JUVENTUS 0-0 Barcelona [November 22nd 2017] (4 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Lining up second home loss of the season breaking our Euorpean record. I can't wait to watch the game in the most casual of manners.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
4-2-3-1

Buffon
De Sciglio Rugani Chiellini Sandro
Pjanic Matuidi
Cuadrado Dybala Costa
Higuain

Mandzu would've been perfect against Barca's midgets but he's in terrible form.

Drizzy

Apr 26, 2015
We need to get away from this shit 4231 now, we have no fluidity and play like shit, esp when ur only 2 mids are khedira and pjanic. We need to play w 3 mids and go 433 or 352, I’m sick of this bland formation

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I think our priority this season is definitely the champions league so I expect a great performance
:rofl: :howler: Have you watched any of our CL games this season? We got hammered by Barca in Spain, and labored to two unconvincing wins and a barely deserved draw. Great performance is an oxymoron in the CL this season for this current Juventus.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Lining up second home loss of the season breaking our Euorpean record. I can't wait to watch the game in the most casual of manners.
Am not even mad. This season is just messed up. We are not enjoying our football. Everything seems like a chore.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Am not even mad. This season is just messed up. We are not enjoying our football. Everything seems like a chore.
Same here, the sooner the fans accept this as a wasted season the better it is for their health. We can get lucky by winning Coppa Italia but that's about it. The change is needed but it won't happen mid-season. We should try our best to stay at least fourth in the league to keep on playing in the CL.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
:rofl: :howler: Have you watched any of our CL games this season? We got hammered by Barca in Spain, and labored to two unconvincing wins and a barely deserved draw. Great performance is an oxymoron in the CL this season for this current Juventus.
This is based on today starting lineup against an in form side we rested dybala Alex sandro de sciglio maybe allegri knows that it is impossible to win serie a every season after selling key players every season

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Same here, the sooner the fans accept this as a wasted season the better it is for their health. We can get lucky by winning Coppa Italia but that's about it. The change is needed but it won't happen mid-season. We should try our best to stay at least fourth in the league to keep on playing in the CL.
yep wanna know why? Cause after champions defeat we had to change manager AT LEAST.
Bonucci and Dani Alves loss was a huge one and were not replaced properly. Howedes and De Sciglio are cheap choices which have been injured since they joined us.
NOW EVERYBODY KNOWS that Allegri is a goner by the summer, that we won't ever win Champions League that way and probably if Napoli keep it up they'll win scudetto.
So it's depressing and frustrating. The only goal avaible is winning scudetto so we could at least claim that even with VAR we won and that they have to shup up and accept reality. But that's it. Another Scudetto piling up while we continue to be suckers in CL.
We won't ever make a step up cause every summer we lose AT LEAST a starter and we can't always be lucky with the replace (even more when you pick the mediocre De Sciglio e the decent Howedes)

We have some good midfielders but keep sticking with 2 man midfield and we have no mad runner a la Vidal to cover up.
We keep playing Mandzukic always and always as a side winger all over the pitch and get him fatigued being neither a winger nor a defender.
A Word after this defeat. Depressed. Losing and watching a enjoyable football and dreams to win CL

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
:agree:

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
I just hope we don't exit the CL vs the likes of Man U, Chelsea, Madrid.

PSG wouldn't hurt, cause of huge gap of quality, just pls no trashing.

- - - Updated - - -

We'll most likely win this. A small victory; 2-1, 1-0, 2-0.
This is a W I can feel it. Just sucks we need 3-0 to get first.
A win?! Based on what? We've been consistently shite.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
I just hope we don't exit the CL vs the likes of Man U, Chelsea, Madrid.

PSG wouldn't hurt, cause of huge gap of quality, just pls no trashing.

- - - Updated - - -

A win?! Based on what? We've been consistently shite.
:conte:

too obvious.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)