[CL] Juve 3-1 Maccabi Haifa [October 5th, 2022] 15:00 EaSTern/+6 (8 Viewers)

vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #124
    The Hust never forgets.

ill remember this in my season ending thread post

- - - Updated - - -

I will scrub the depths of this forum to find you all this summer. And if I’m wrong I expect you all to do the same to me

It’s the way of Tuz

RoiLezard

LizardKing in black&white
    Apr 7, 2018
    I’m happy for the 3 points! Again in a very strange and depressing manner, but I’ll take it. We can still qualify if we win the remaining games. I hope we’ll have Chiesa and Pogba back before the big ones.

There’s absolutely no cure for Kean’s condition. He does nothing useful.

Jul 28, 2002
    The Hust never forgets.

- - - Updated - - -

I will scrub the depths of this forum to find you all this summer. And if I’m wrong I expect you all to do the same to me

It’s the way of Tuz
    All fair apart from the third person reference.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
    The Hust never forgets.

- - - Updated - - -

It’s the way of Tuz
    What is wrong vs what is right?

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
    Jul 27, 2015
    Good win, glad we got the job done, created lots of chances but we almost trolled ourself towards the end and allowed them back into the game without them even trying too hard, which tbh wasn’t all that surprising knowing the state we are in, at least however this time the team reacted and secured all the points instead of completely losing the plot, which we weren’t far from despite us controlling the game completely before their goal so all in all can say luck was maybe a bit on our side in some instances even if maybe i could also argue against as we’ve been unfortunate and pretty wasteful ourselves, even so anyway that is something that we’ve also been lacking lately so hopefully we start slowly but surely to turn our fortunes around, although after seeing many of the same individual and positional mistakes minimized after the international break but still reoccurring more often than not then i’d say that my expectations atm are probably just as low regarding this season as a whole…

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
    By the way Am I the only one who think the goal we conceded was a goal that a Serie A team should be able to avoid?
    I think Bremer made a serious mistake and it reminds me of the goal we conceded against Inter

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
    By the way Am I the only one who think the goal we conceded was a goal that a Serie A team should be able to avoid?
    I think Bremer made a serious mistake and it reminds me of the goal we conceded against Inter
    Szcesney has done this couple of times trying to be the sweeper keeper. Anyways let's look forward.

- - - Updated - - -

Nedved: “Chiesa is back, Pogba has already started running again. We have an idea of how the team should be and we believe it will be strong. The team playing Maccabi tonight will have to get the points, I have a lot of confidence in the players playing tonight."

Salvo

J
    Dec 17, 2007
    Good win but shit goal to give up and then to get pressured like we were towards the end was shit.

Also Benfica drawing really makes things tough for us, we now need to either draw to PSG or beat them to have a chance as well as winning the other two games.

I think we will fall short

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
    Szcesney has done this couple of times trying to be the sweeper keeper. Anyways let's look forward.

- - - Updated - - -

Nedved: “Chiesa is back, Pogba has already started running again. We have an idea of how the team should be and we believe it will be strong. The team playing Maccabi tonight will have to get the points, I have a lot of confidence in the players playing tonight."
    Shouldn’t Nedved be demanding Allegri is sacked immediately or handing in his own resignation? Isn’t that what Badass has been telling us he is doing? He sounds more positive than the “throaters” :shifty:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)