CL hangover : Let's cheer up (1 Viewer)

bahraini

May 20, 2003
ok guys , we don't want to live the rest
of our life crying on this game..

after all , we are all proud for being juventinis...

and we know that we have the best record in italy

we r the 2 stars club and the only one , shortly will be the 3 stars club before any other club can make 2:D

we reached the final 4 times in 7 years, and we must take this
in the count, we reached the final on those years more than
any other club...
and with this team we have now , and the spirit the players have
we surely can make it next year.....

and just remember the song " new day has come

FORZA JUVE

WE ALL LOVE YOU

Buy on AliExpress.com
May 17, 2003
Bahraini I agree with you. We should cheer up and look to the future. But couldn't you use a different colour than black and red in 'FORZA JUVE WE ALL LOVE YOU'........... I don't wan't to see that colour for some time........

OP
bahraini

bahraini

May 20, 2003
  • Thread Starter #3
    ++ [ originally posted by only_juve_4ever ] ++
    Bahraini I agree with you. We should cheer up and look to the future. But couldn't you use a different colour than black and red in 'FORZA JUVE WE ALL LOVE YOU'........... I don't wan't to see that colour for some time........

:LOL:

sorry dear
    i didn't mean , cuz red is the color for love

thats why i used it
    i never tought about the way u did

babyblue

Jul 13, 2002
    i will cheer up.
    but anyway, i still can't believe this is true. i've been idling away for the whole day. don't know what to do.
    perhaps i just need sometime to get back to myself.
    some of my friends went to see the game in a bar. i do wish i were with them at that time.
    it's not bad that it was wee hours here when we watch that final match, although i need a clock to wake me up. anyway, no one knows you are crying at that moment, since everyone else were still sleeping.
    thank god i were with juve at that very moment, facing whatever may come, success or failure.

forza juve!
    have i ever told you i love you?

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
    Apr 19, 2003
    Forget everything,we still the best one game doesn't mean they better!For sure not!
    And today they probably will come come back to our place!
    i mean ITALY!:devil:HAHAHA!!!:D
    Yeah we rule,WE ARE THE BEST In Italy!:angel:
    And 2nd In Europe(Lost ONLY on pk) is REALLY Good!:cheesy:
    FOOOOOOOORRRRRZZZZZAAAAAAAAA JJJUUUUUUUUVVVVEEE!!!!
    :cool:

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
    Jan 12, 2002
    To be honest, I can't cheer-up right now .. but that doesn't mean that Im upset with Juve or the players .. it's just that I was expecting more from them .. anyway, I'm still proud and hopefully we will all bounce back from this .. and have happy moments in the future ..

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    Yeah, it is very hard to cheer up, now that in every sportsite, you see the pic of maldini lifting the cup, with a lot of red papers flying and his team behind him (hey see uefa.com!! this pic is really marvelous!!!! how jealous im!).

Well., but deep inside we know tha6t juve , the complete team, have enough power to kick milan´s ass yesterday.

We will be waittin for them at the suppercopa tim cup. (sera A winners vs Coppa italia winners)

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
    We are a better team than Milan! their CL campaign was almost pathetic!
    they got to the CL with an away goal to Slovan Liberec :rolleyes: they played good later, but unprefessional, they lost their 2 unimportant games :yuck:
    then they won 4 games in a row 1-0! then again 2 lose.
    then a pathetic game in Amsterdam and a lucky win in San Siro. then they got to the final with an away goal in their home ground! :fero: this is so pathetic.
    luckily they won the penalties yesterday.

We are much better than Milan and we won the scudetto... which was kinda similar to the Champions League this season. so **** them

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
    Jan 12, 2002
    In my opinion the Italian SuperCup is nothing compared to the Champions League :down: We won it at the begining of the season against Parma in Tripoli but it didn't feel like a worthy trophy ...

OP
    bahraini

bahraini

May 20, 2003
  • Thread Starter #13
    ++ [ originally posted by dpforever ] ++
    In my opinion the Italian SuperCup is nothing compared to the Champions League :down: We won it at the begining of the season against Parma in Tripoli but it didn't feel like a worthy trophy ...
    maybe its not that worthy
    but if we could win the game
    it will proove how is the best

and by that time both teams will play full strength
    no suspension , and no injuries...

plz guys , Optimistic

we are the best in italy by numbers and kind of trophies we have
    also by the world ranking...

so , put you are head , high in the sky

" i don't know what the hell is this , but i feel saying it :p "

Juve5150

May 25, 2003
    True, true. I mean, what Juventus needs so bad right now, is not a victory over a match (that'll be sweet, but anyways), but instead, they need OUR CONSTANT, UNCONDITIONAL SUPPORT for them no matter what situation they're into. Me and Ryan are willing to do that, as we are proud to be the tifosi of the greatest soccer team in the world!

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    i know it's not bad at all reaching the Final of the CL and winning the scudetto....not many teams in the world can dream of this...

but we as juventus fans know that we can go all the way. we know that second place is as good as last because of juve's rich hostory....it's not ignorant to think that we should win, but it's because juve is in the "cream of the crop" of football clubs...

Forza Juventus...
    We'll lhave our say another time....
    it's a matter of when we'll win not If.

Remember in 2000 when we lost the scudetto to Lazio and we thought it would be the end of the world...
    well, it's 3 years later and we got the last 2 titles....

We should be optimitic.
    :)

What i like about juventus is that juventus and their fans (us) are a bunch of winners no matter what the outcome was...
    we never attacked Milan personally...we never made the comments that Rui Costa made ("i'll hug Del piero when they lose")...
    even now, we find room for optimisim.

cheers to all of you

hoshi

Sep 2, 2002
    Juve are, above all, honourable and good sports. And that's what I love.

Now let's all go listen to Germany's Eurovision entry.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)