CL final tickets (1 Viewer)

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
What a con!!

I really hope no one here is stupid enough to buy you rip off nuetral tickets.

Allocated Supporter tickets arent even on sale yet.
When they are you will be able to get tickets amongst the juve fans for face value (i beleive £80) as long as you are quick.

Some places are allready taking reservations.
A friend reserved 12 tickets today at a total cost of jus over £1000 including booking and admin costs.

somewhat cheaper than your option

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bongiovi

Jul 12, 2002
Yeah thats mad money especially when you can watch it on tv..

People at work reserved tickets from uefa.com a while ago and they got tickets for £80.......

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Shadowfax ] ++
What a con!!

I really hope no one here is stupid enough to buy you rip off nuetral tickets.

Allocated Supporter tickets arent even on sale yet.
When they are you will be able to get tickets amongst the juve fans for face value (i beleive £80) as long as you are quick.

Some places are allready taking reservations.
A friend reserved 12 tickets today at a total cost of jus over £1000 including booking and admin costs.

somewhat cheaper than your option
Paul would the supporter tickets likely be on sale direct from UEFA or the club sites, I can't see any sort of link at the present time, though you did say they aren't on sale yet..where could they be pre-ordered/reserved from?

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
Tom,

Dont know about buying them direct, but several london radio stations were offering them today and apparently the main ticket agents are selling them as well

Or if your a member of juventus club londra ,they are always worth a go

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
i really wanna go, but i also have to think about the plane ticket to Manchester!! :stress: have you guys checked the plane ticket prices for that day!!! :stress:

but whoever goes, please cheeer your hearts out for juve on behalf of all of us :)

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Shadowfax ] ++
Tom,

Dont know about buying them direct, but several london radio stations were offering them today and apparently the main ticket agents are selling them as well

Or if your a member of juventus club londra ,they are always worth a go
cheers for the reply paul, it seems the only tickets on sale right now are the neutral seats..and at very high prices all round. will keep looking though

to anyone: if you find out the date when fan tickets are released please let me know, thx

Bongiovi

Jul 12, 2002
Right if anyone knows a season ticket holder at Man Utd they can apply for tickets online....But they have to be a season ticket holder, you need to know their membership number and they need to be registered on the Man U website.....I've done it.....so hopefully I'll get 2 tickets.....

the tickets are £80 each....

Holden

Aug 3, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++
right..now to find a man u season ticket holder :D
A friend of mine knows one :D

Right now though, I'm trying for tickets with Juventus supporters and I should know by the end of next week whether I'm lucky or not.

Bongiovi

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++

of all the suggestions thats the best yet :thumb:

:rolleyes::D;):p
There is a guy at work thats got 2 tickets from Uefa, he paid £80 each...he isn't sure his girlfriend can go and said on Thursday I could have them if she didn't go, but he wont know till this coming week. I got tix confirmed yesterday from Man U so I wont need them, if he does come back to me I'll let you know as he only wants face value for them...I can't promise anything....

You'll have to be quick to find a Man U season ticket holder, you can only apply until tomorrow.....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)