[CL FINAL] JUVENTUS 1-4 Real Madrid [3rd June, 2017] (21 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
But come on. We don't need to change a lot. Allegri and this team got schooled tonight, but please don't diminish our team.
Like Allen said, keep the core and improve the team. Don't sell any stars.

If they are serious about and they can afford it off this CL run alone you go and splash the cash for a Verratti type player, bring in Schick and another winger. Add onto that players like Spinazzola.

They kept James out of the damn team, our second sub was Lemina. Barca turned to shit this year, look at their bench. It was unlucky to lose Pjaca but he ended up being cover for 3 positions.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
But come on. We don't need to change a lot. Allegri and this team got schooled tonight, but please don't diminish our team.
Its the perfect time to change things up. Bonbon had a horrendous match, buffon was horrible, those are players you expect to play to their best. The dont and fails the team. Better to get other players who likes the challange and dont play like fools

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Yes we loose, yes its painful but you will still support this team. We need changes. Rugani needs more minutes, we need Schick, we need Orsolini to grow up, we need Kean to live up to his potential. We need Dybala to become WC player, we need better midfield. We need Caldara. We need Bernardeschi to become WC player.

P_neddy

Dec 10, 2005
Commiserations everyone, I am at a loss for feelings or words now and can't express my thoughts about the game. Nevertheless, fino alla fine, forza grande Juve!!!

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
I seriously hope your team starts to become great again... We need more Italian teams in the championsleague.. Spanish cunts can't keep on winning

Honestly I think that we just can't win these kind of matches anymore because our team can't even play football against a good team anymore.. We play like Shit and still win the league.. But losing 1-4 to real is something else.. This feels worse than the 3-1 barca final.. I seriously had hope this time... We are the benfica of the CL
I don't know, time will tell. Right now the new ownership seems to be in the "throw money at it" stage of fixing an ailing giant. All this money could easily go to waste if there is no real plan behind it.
I think they need to bring back Ariedo Braida, then I'd have a lot more conviction in the course of the club.

Aug 1, 2003
I am actually angry. I dont understand that second half approach. I dont understand the second half meltdown. Mentally we just capitulated. This season I thought we addressed this problem as we didnt give an inch to any team but we did it in the fucking cl final against madrid. I am so disappointed. I wouldnt mind losing if we showed up and got beaten by the better team but we opened up our legs in the second half . I really dont understand it and I feel so let down and angry with the players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)