[CL FINAL] JUVENTUS 1-4 Real Madrid [3rd June, 2017] (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BarcaFan

Apr 17, 2017
Barca fan here. I actually believe you will win. Juve this season is just a better team. Their defence has been absolutely amazing with Bonucci and Chiellini being monstrous in defence, Dybala and Higuain make a very dynamic duo in attack and Pjanić added that extra creativity in the midfield that was missing in last seasons. I also admire Alex Sandro who is IMO top3 LWB in Europe currently. I would be happy for Buffon to finally lift the trophy.

I'm putting (more than) 100 EUR on Juventus to lift the trophy, I think that that bet has amazing value. Will post the proof picture later.

Buy on AliExpress.com

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
I think we need a trauma pack to help us ease through these days or weeks. It's not fair a lot of attention gets given to people who have had their heart broken while in love. There needs to be a consolation thread.
I think music and sex are great healers by the way. Preferably both together.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk
read kao-ray post.Answers all.

GiocataGrande

Commendatore
May 26, 2016
It all depends on our mentality really. If we play with the focus like we did against Barca, im confident we will win. Barca recently beat Real in Madrid only just a month ago ffs.

They have incredible individual players, but as a team i believe we truly are the better side.

2 days now, can't wait!

:flag1::ultra::flag4:

Itay

Aug 10, 2009
I'm very nervous, albeit confident. We have a great team here but Real are CL monsters.

Also I don't like that neutral fans are on our side. They're just gonna jinx it ;)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Im relaxed mainly because i know our team is on par with them, at least on the starting 11, but we have the tactical preparation and the defensive cohesion they do not have.

If we are able to repeat the first half of the barcelona tie in turin...we can destabilize them. Im just hoping they will come out believeing in their "we will win" motto, and try to underestimate us.

In one way or another, we must win.

The difference form 2 years ago in comparison to now...is that our attacks are not based in improvisation anymore (a pirlo lucky long ball, a tevez screamer out of the blue and spray and pray crosses from licht and evra/asa). Now our team is a well oiled machine that knows how to create attacks and how to defend in blocks, with a nice amount of technical units on the field. We have what is needed to damage spanish attacking teams. We just need to keep it tight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)