[CL FINAL] JUVENTUS 1-4 Real Madrid [3rd June, 2017] (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nomuken

NUMB
Contributor
Dec 14, 2009
Three times a charm for Dani Alves? :shifty: I really just want this for Buffon seriously I will get all teary eyed if this happens not since Del Piero last match. :touched:

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Two years ago it was a pleasant surprise to see us reaching the Champions League final. Losing that game hurt a lot, but in the end we lost to a better team. This year is different. We won't get a better chance at winning the trophy anytime soon - even if the final is pretty much 50/50. We have to win this year. Losing would be too much. We can't do that to Buffon.
GTFO :lol:

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
Three times a charm for Dani Alves? :shifty: I really just want this for Buffon seriously I will get all teary eyed if this happens not since Del Piero last match. :touched:
The key to the outcome lies in a few factos.

First, how can Modric be contained?
Second, how will Pepe perform against Dybala and Higuain
Third, how to defend Ramos at corner
Fourth, C Ronaldo is a player that has consistently scored against us. Like the vintage Pellisier.
Fifth, my rap verse

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Basing it on the latest performances Cuad should be on the bench and it would also be good to have him come in late with his speed..
our 11 should be
Buffon; A.Sandro Bonucci Chiellini Barzagli;Pjanic Khedira;Mandzukic Dybala Alves;Higuain

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Basing it on the latest performances Cuad should be on the bench and it would also be good to have him come in late with his speed..
our 11 should be
Buffon; A.Sandro Bonucci Chiellini Barzagli;Pjanic Khedira;Mandzukic Dybala Alves;Higuain
:agree:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
So does the fact that Khedira started yesterday mean that Marchisio will play ahead of him in the final?
Not really, Marchisio and Khedira started yesterda and Khedira started so he gets some match time after the injury, I am almost certain that Khedira starts the CL final.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)