[CL FINAL] JUVENTUS 1-4 Real Madrid [3rd June, 2017] (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
You really want to do this, hm? This is your last chance, Juve.. Think... No? So it's like that hm..

*inhales loudly*

I did everything in my power to keep your safe you know... But you refused my help.. You kept insisting.. You buried your head in the sand. What's more, you bit the hand this helpful, reaching hand that asked nothing more of you than to bend the knee to your betters.
But you had to play tough... Too afraid of lose face in front of the lads eh.. Honorable... but don't be mistaken, we will not pull our punches. This will not have a fairytell ending. You can't hope to defeat us. You will not get up at the last second to send me on the floor. You will not swoon over the beautiful girl by your sheer courage.

*take a menacing stance while pointing an accusing finger*

Tonight is going to be the blowout to end all blowouts. Tonight we will destroy your corporeal forms. We will bend you to our will. We will break you. We will eradicate you. Violate you in the most intimate ways. And reshape and destroy you again, for the sake of our enjoyment. An eternity of supplice that will make the Ninth Circle look like a pleasant stroll at the beach. In this indescribable suffering, you will never know whether you're drowning of burning. Aha, as they say Fui sobre agua edificada, mis muros de fuego son. But this doesn't end here.... ahaha oh no.

We will annihilate the ἰδέα of the Juventus Football Club S.p.A. Never again will sentient beings from now on to the death heath of the universe will be able to fathom the concept of you. Soon your shadow will vanish off the caves, and nobody will ever know you existed in this pathetic realm of existence. We will break you in ways you never though were possible, Juve.

*cast head back will a powerful laugh*

Oh Juve, no need to cry now. The die is cast. You have sealed your faith.
We are en route. We will not stop. We will not forgive. And never will you forget El Real Madrid Club de Fútbol.
Expect us.
::lol3::

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
[video=streamable;uo3ax]https://streamable.com/uo3ax[/video]
Legend :heart:

- - - Updated - - -

Vibes of Italy vs Spain Euro 2012. :xfinger:
:baus:

- - - Updated - - -

Don't worry. I m here to drop fire and calm shit down.

Okay okay okay okay okay okay
Los blancos is all about the olés
But fu.cking doesn't always look beauteh
Cus when bianconero here u gotta obey

Get on your knees and give Asa a BJ
AJ BJ PJ BBC gon fu.ck Ronnie three ways
We make history like McGregor all day
SURPRISE MOTHAFUKA Asa fug ur momay
There it is :lol:

@Fr3sh

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005
You really want to do this, hm? This is your last chance, Juve.. Think... No? So it's like that hm..

*inhales loudly*

I did everything in my power to keep your safe you know... But you refused my help.. You kept insisting.. You buried your head in the sand. What's more, you bit the hand this helpful, reaching hand that asked nothing more of you than to bend the knee to your betters.
But you had to play tough... Too afraid of lose face in front of the lads eh.. Honorable... but don't be mistaken, we will not pull our punches. This will not have a fairytell ending. You can't hope to defeat us. You will not get up at the last second to send me on the floor. You will not swoon over the beautiful girl by your sheer courage.

*take a menacing stance while pointing an accusing finger*

Tonight is going to be the blowout to end all blowouts. Tonight we will destroy your corporeal forms. We will bend you to our will. We will break you. We will eradicate you. Violate you in the most intimate ways. And reshape and destroy you again, for the sake of our enjoyment. An eternity of supplice that will make the Ninth Circle look like a pleasant stroll at the beach. In this indescribable suffering, you will never know whether you're drowning of burning. Aha, as they say Fui sobre agua edificada, mis muros de fuego son. But this doesn't end here.... ahaha oh no.

We will annihilate the ἰδέα of the Juventus Football Club S.p.A. Never again will sentient beings from now on to the death heath of the universe will be able to fathom the concept of you. Soon your shadow will vanish off the caves, and nobody will ever know you existed in this pathetic realm of existence. We will break you in ways you never though were possible, Juve.

*cast head back will a powerful laugh*

Oh Juve, no need to cry now. The die is cast. You have sealed your faith.
We are en route. We will not stop. We will not forgive. And never will you forget El Real Madrid Club de Fútbol.
Expect us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)