[CL] Ferencváros 1-4 Juventus [November 4th, 2020] (1 Viewer)

vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
CR7 - Morata
Chiesa - Rabiot - McKennie - Kulusevski
Frabotta - Danilo - Bonucci - Cuadrado
Woj​

This is without a doubt the most in-form strongest team we can field on wednesday

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I really hope we dont drop points in this one - Im still hopeful for first spot as Im not convinced by Barcelona while we only started with Pirlo and he has some important players missing.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Don't care who plays! Saw that this team (didn't even know a Hungarian squad) should get BEAT every day of the week. Looked at a few Euro club rankings and Feren at 115 and 88th. Will see if Pirlo is advancing at managing with having team performing BETTER from the onset of the match.
:jflag:

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
the two wingers maybe. tokmac is pretty fast even in the cl, dribbles a lot, has a decent shot even from outside the box. i can see some tuz experts loving him if they knew he existed. he got piqué sent off in barcelona, scored a goal vs kiev, on his day, he can be a threat. he's probably lazy af, because the talent is clearly there to play for a lower table team in some top leagues. poor man's dougie c. zubkov is a former shakhtar player, i have no idea why they sold him, he plays exactly like you'd imagine a ukrainian international winger.

other than these two, when it comes to individual quality, it has to be the poorest team juve played in the cl since forever. they still beat the swedish, the scottish, the croatian and the norwegian champion teams, so the organization is certainly there. i reckon rebrov is their best man, by a comfortable margin.

So how do I pronounce this team?
https://forvo.com/word/ferencváros/
perfectly accurate

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)