[CL] FC Bayern Munich - Juventus FC (18 Viewers)

Hanaukyo

Sep 2, 2004
The goal was created by zlatan out of nothing. It's unbelieveable how you can beat 2 men in the left flank, to get a shot on goal which resulted in a tap in. If he gets a bad grade again I think he will never get a good grade ever.

Massimo

Oct 10, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Hanaukyo ] ++
The goal was created by zlatan out of nothing. It's unbelieveable how you can beat 2 men in the left flank, to get a shot on goal which resulted in a tap in. If he gets a bad grade again I think he will never get a good grade ever.
Zlatan is young and must learn the Juve style but almost every time he plays he deserves more than a 5 and never below..
his creativity is scary for the defenders.. this player will grow and develope in a super star..
mark my words.. a super star..
i know him from Ajax and he is a player that must adjust but once adjusted he's unbelievable..:D

May 30, 2004
zlatan tried to do da taking over 2 or 3 players a lot in a game .. when it actually does work which obviously is very less as its extremely hard its amazing ..del pieros positioning helps him and will help him score plenty more to come... camoranesi was very good this game .. i got 2 heart attacks from thruam and canna dont kno wht happened there but they still solid .. and buffon was just extraordinary touch wood hes excellent.. and everyone else fought as if we were losing and were playing da final and each of em was gonna get millions of whevers if we won

OP
gray

gray

Apr 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #587
    Does anyone have an official figure on how many minutes Buffon's gone without conceding a goal?

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
    Does anyone have an official figure on how many minutes Buffon's gone without conceding a goal?
    he conceded one goal against messina...
    then we faced bayern,siena,roma,chievo and bayern.
    so there are more than 450 minutes that buffon's gone without conceding a goal...GREAT!

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    What a goalkeeper we got , damn he deserve the Golden ball, what Zlatan and Dp we have , really champions they all deserve this credits, bravo JUVE

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)