[CL] FC Bayern Munich - Juventus FC (3 Viewers)

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
Buffon was man of the match, simply the best! Then we have Zlatan. He was alone most of the time in 2nd half but he was so DAMN geeeewd!! what technique! simply stunning!

I WILL SLEEP SO GOOOOOOOOOD!!

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++
did we secure the first place guys ?
Yeah, cos even if we lose twice and bayern win twice we beat them on results between the two teams. Nobody else can even get 12.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
And thats great coz the next games we can play some of the players that hasn't have a chance like Kapo and Olivera and rest guys like Nedved or Zlatan

DKNY

Feb 2, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++

Yes. Pado, I watched it on TSN

We didnt play that well, had only 1 shot on Kahn up until DP's goal, and STILL found a way to win....

Buffon saved our asses in the final moment of the game

FORZA JUVE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

r u kidding me????I never check TSN,I wanna kill myself.:fero::groan:
TLN is my prority.but why the hell they are showing Real's match today ,i'll never know.:devil:

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
Zlatan was the best attacking force. He was alone most of the time, but kicked ass. He was all the tiem dangerous and great. Strong and swift! His best match in the Juve jersey! Buffon, Cannavaro, ZLatan, Emerson were all great, especially SUPER MEGAMAN SUPERMAN THE WALL MAGICO GIGI BUFFON THE UNBEATABLE!

Sep 14, 2003
I want to make a special point about the ref, Graham Poll....

...he's a complete c**t, how many whacks do our players have to recieve (especially Zlatan) before he has book a Bayern player?

Disgraceful.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
buffon showed tonight how much he is better than oli kahn..
dp didn't do a difficult work on goal but don't forget he missed a similar chance against kahn at delle alpi.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
++ [ originally posted by JuveBoy ] ++
Does Roma play in Delle Alpi??
it seems like, very empty!!
after the match against dynamo kiev and because of the broken head of frisk:D,they have to play with out their supportes...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)