[CL] FC Bayern Munich - Juventus FC (12 Viewers)

OP
gray

gray

Apr 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #464
    ++ [ originally posted by MeRs0 ] ++
    DP is still a good freekick taker, but judging by the distance, Nedved or Zlatan would do better. It was 22 meters, Nedved or Zlatan blasts it with power, while DP would shoot loose but well placed.
    We're not just talking about this one free kick. He hasn't scored one in a very long time
    So you guys argue about NADA!
    ++ [ originally posted by genesio ] ++
    yea like you said that he doesent know how to score and then score 3time's in 2game's but hey you like delpiero like i like you
    ermm.. aren't we talking about free kicks?

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
    ++ [ originally posted by genesio ] ++
    yea like you said that he doesent know how to score and then score 3time's in 2game's but hey you like delpiero like i like you
    Why, when you've evidently lost the argument do you resort to rambling on about a load of nonsense that hasn't even been said? When did anyone say he doesn't know how to score? When did anyone say they don't like delpiero?

xziz

Aug 30, 2004
    now that Totti had a chance to play the Champions I would like to nominate him for the Golden Ball.

xziz :D :devil: :cheesy: :howler: :) :extatic: :p :touched: :broken: :excited: :drool: :geek: :LOL: :rofl: :dielaugh:

MeRs0

Jun 26, 2004
    Ahh damn, cross for Bayer, Maakay had to strech alot to make the save... BUFFON tha man...

Corner for Bayern, Zlatan headers out, shot again, Thuram clears, Cross for bayyern BUffon gathers it

xziz

Aug 30, 2004
    GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Del Piero

xziz :)

JuveBoy

Feb 4, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by leon_paok4 ] ++
    how easy is to learn iranian language until next away CL match?????????
    It is very difficult, I am from Afghanistan I have some problems with it. We are speaking also the almost same language

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)