[CL] FC Bayern Munich - Juventus FC (17 Viewers)

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by king Ale ] ++
wasn't a good first half...but bayern couldn't make us under pressure at all...alex seems on form and playing well...zlatan is active...
i fear this graham paul...he didn't punish robert kovac awful tackle on zlatan but showed a yellow card to camo because of nothing.
You don't mean graham poll do you? Tell me he ain't the ref :wallbang:

Tifosotto

Aug 15, 2004
Not a really good match, but interesting cuz both teams can shot the first goal. But Juve doesen't search the goal!! Thuram has too many mistakes. I think Zalagol would bring more offence power in the game! Ibrahimowic lives in offside! :( he would have good chances, if he come out of the offside!
Buffon is absolute great!!!!!! in the first minutes he saved us from 1-2 Goals.

We can win the game, but we must more search the goal! and the defence must be more stabile.

Forza JUVE!!

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by MeRs0 ] ++

You better open your eyes, cause thats not true!
Your obviously not watching the game....

How many times has he been offsides ?? 3 or 4 times

How many passes has he made that actually got to where it was supposed to go ??? 2, maybe

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
it is indeed Graham Poll :(
I apologise in advance for his major cockup, that he will almost be guaranteed to make in the second half. He doesn't mean any harm, he's just crap :angel:

MeRs0

Jun 26, 2004
Yah, graham poll is. And to be honest, i think he has a grudge against Juventus. I see it funny that DP dont get freekick when he passed Sagnol and TV shows clearly that he tripped him. Its odd that Kovac dont receive a yellow card for the tackle behind on Zlatan, while Camo received yellow and it wasnt half as harsh as Kovacs.

This reff is very weird.

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
Not a good first half. In the first 15 minutes Bayern was way better than us. Camo is definitely the most stupid player I've ever seen. He keeps the ball too much, tries to drible, and someone should tell him that he's terrible dribler. He had just one or two good crosses, but nothing else.

MeRs0

Jun 26, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++

Your obviously not watching the game....

How many times has he been offsides ?? 3 or 4 times

How many passes has he made that actually got to where it was supposed to go ??? 2, maybe
I agree with you that he has been offside alot, but terrible passer? thats not true, he passes well, with DP/Nedved/Camo, and Im suprised cause in this half he has passed more than whole of Chievo match.

Remmember one thing, even if a player is offside, dont have to mean its his fault. The pass from other player can come too late...

MeRs0

Jun 26, 2004
FU*K POLL, it should be a penalty to JUVE, but i guess the ball was too far ahead of him. Great play by Zlatan and Zambro there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)