[CL] FC Bayern Munich - Juventus FC (1 Viewer)

Sep 2, 2004
43' Ballack (Bayern) gives away a free-kick following a challenge on Del Piero (Juventus). The German midfielder, who has had a quiet night so far, fells his opposite number as he shapes to run all the way through Bayern's midfield. Tantalising stuff from the Juve captain.

Does any1 know what does that mean?

OP
gray

gray

Apr 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #367
    Tantalising is similar to 'dazzling' or 'magical'

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
    Yeah but I can't explain it. Safe to say its a positive thing, he's playing well and dribbling the whole midfield :)

MeRs0

Jun 26, 2004
    Well, the first half hour Bayern controlled the match, but then Juve started to play well, the last 15 minutes, with good combinations. I belive in Juve the next half, we can win this, the match is very open.

Aug 26, 2003
    hmm.. another quiet performance from Juve!!! at the end of the 1 half we tried more, but nothing special!! We had luck with the shot from Schweinsteiger and the one which Buffon saved!!

hmm.. maybe we should bring on Appiah for Blasi who is more offensive!!!

ok Forza Juve plz score!

reneu

Jul 2, 2004
    hm, so far not a good match. sadly juve didnt have one single real goal shot! but bayern was very clos to score, and I'm not sure, that their goal was fairly ruled offside!

however, good to still see the draw, lets hope juve can at least hold this tie, better would be a win of course, but I'm not that optimistic after this first half.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
    Jul 16, 2002
    We played poorly in the first half imo..............

Out passes, out hustled, out shot, out muscled..............

if we continue like this, we wont win..................

Zlatan is a terrible passer, and cant stay on sides................

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
    wasn't a good first half...but bayern couldn't make us under pressure at all...alex seems on form and playing well...zlatan is active...
    i fear this graham paul...he didn't punish robert kovac awful tackle on zlatan but showed a yellow card to camo because of nothing.

Sep 14, 2003
    Not happy with that 1st half. Far too sloppy in midfield, they've had far too much time and space in wide areas and have got in behind the defense with ease on a few occasions.

Too little from Juve as an attacking force also. I'd take a draw right now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)