[CL] FC Bayern Munich - Juventus FC (1 Viewer)

OP
gray

gray

Apr 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #223
    ++ [ originally posted by Arif ] ++
    btw, I'm seeing this match live on tv. isn't this great? :D
    yeah... keep rubbing it in :(

sateeh

Day Walker
    Jul 28, 2003
    yeah i live in australia , and they r showing Man U and sparta prague wat the hell is wrong with them.

yeaaah guys isn't there any live streaming online where we can watch the match online ? calciolibero or anything like that

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by sateeh ] ++
    yeah i live in australia , and they r showing Man U and sparta prague wat the hell is wrong with them.

yeaaah guys isn't there any live streaming online where we can watch the match online ? calciolibero or anything like that
    dunno about internet, but on the tv, search some german tv stations, they will probably show the match.

sateeh

Day Walker
    Jul 28, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Arif ] ++

dunno about internet, but on the tv, search some german tv stations, they will probably show the match.

thanx alot man but i dont have satalite in my apartment( daam landlord, good for nothing)

if anyone knows how can i watch the match online , i would be very gratefull.

reneu

Jul 2, 2004
    Sat 1 won't show this match, they showed the game between bremen and anderlecht yesterday!

however, if someone gets ORF 1 (the national austrian television), there you can watch it live today! :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)