[CL] FC Bayern Munich - Juventus FC (10 Viewers)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Damn, Del Piero doubtful :down: I was looking forward to seeing him in action after he was rested on the weekend. I hope he recovers.. wouldn't mind seeing one of those stepovers fool Lucio...

Buy on AliExpress.com

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++

you mean Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees!!!!!!!
Believe me i hate Milan more then you do , but in CL and specially against Spanish team , i don't like it , Arghhhhhh, they could have won:(...now my friends will start calling me cause i always Praise Serie A teams, i'll turn ma mob off:p, anyhow i'll see them tomorrow at school :D

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++

Believe me i hate Milan more then you do , but in CL and specially against Spanish team , i don't like it , Arghhhhhh, they could have won:(...now my friends will start calling me cause i always Praise Serie A teams, i'll turn ma mob off:p, anyhow i'll see them tomorrow at school :D
no,i don't believe you~! :p

well,maybe this is one of the rare times i have said:SHIT,i don't go to school tomorrow!!!

there are sooooo many milanistas there...they would all hate me,but it's worth it!!!!!!!

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++

no,i don't believe you~! :p

well,maybe this is one of the rare times i have said:SHIT,i don't go to school tomorrow!!!

there are sooooo many milanistas there...they would all hate me,but it's worth it!!!!!!!
yeah , my school as well , many milanistas , but juventini more;)

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
Ambitious Moggi Eyes Treble

In an interview with la Gazzetta dello Sport Juventus general manager Luciano Moggi revealed his team’s ambitious plans for this season.
“With a bit of luck, we can win everything this season," said Moggi, who then added "The secret to our success? We know how to win.”

Moggi, who is considered to be the most powerful man of the Italian football world, also congratulated the coach that in just three months was able to transform Juventus from a depressed team to one of the best on the planet, Fabio Capello.

”If he’s not the best coach, he’s one of the best because he knows how to hand his teams determination and a winning mentality,” he added.

Moggi also removed Inter from the title race.

“Inter can fight for the second spot, but I doubt they can get back into first,” he said.

Juventus currently lead both the Serie A table and their Champions League group, and have yet to lose an official match this season.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Arif ] ++
Ambitious Moggi Eyes Treble

In an interview with la Gazzetta dello Sport Juventus general manager Luciano Moggi revealed his team’s ambitious plans for this season.
“With a bit of luck, we can win everything this season," said Moggi, who then added "The secret to our success? We know how to win.”

Moggi, who is considered to be the most powerful man of the Italian football world, also congratulated the coach that in just three months was able to transform Juventus from a depressed team to one of the best on the planet, Fabio Capello.

”If he’s not the best coach, he’s one of the best because he knows how to hand his teams determination and a winning mentality,” he added.

Moggi also removed Inter from the title race.

“Inter can fight for the second spot, but I doubt they can get back into first,” he said.
Juventus currently lead both the Serie A table and their Champions League group, and have yet to lose an official match this season.
:D

Petrovich

Nov 2, 2004
That certainly is plus that Ze Roberto is out, but this match will not be a piece of cake. Although Bayern did lose over the weekend.

By the way, I predict either a scoreless draw or a low scoring affair.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
We have won games that we have played less than par in IMO......

If we play a mediocre game tomorrow, it may catch up with us................

Bayern 1 Juve 1

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
I think the game will start like the first, a fight for dominance in midfield. Then Juve will take over and we will crush them with 4-1. Nedved x1, Zlatan x1, Zalayeta x2. Makaay will score 1 goal for Bayern..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)